Cover Girl

****

Y/N Turner, previously Y/N L/N, was a famous model. Key word is was. The moment her music career kicked off and she met her husband Alex Turner she promised herself she'd never model for anyone else but herself again. 

But when her husband's new album, Tranquility Base Hotel and Casino, began to come together, he asked her to model for him.

It would be her, sat on a sun lounger, wearing a retro two piece bathing suit that clung to her body and showed off her curves. It was high waisted, and a baby blue with faded sunflowers printed all over it. Alex had done the design work and during drawing it hit him that the woman on the sun lounger was his wife. So he asked her.

And she could never turn him down.

And that landed her where she was now: sitting on the edge of a nice pool, wearing next to nothing and pretending like she wasn't freezing her tits off while sipping a fake cocktail. Her eyes flitted over to Alex and the boys as they watched the shoot.

He had his long beige coat on, and she envied how warm he must be. His matching scarf wrapped around his neck and his long trousers. It was sunny out, but cold nonetheless.

The moment the cameraman announced the shoot over Y/N shot up from the sun lounger and over to where Alex was standing. He had quickly taken off his coat and had wrapped it around her, pulling her into him and rubbing her shoulders. 

"You okay darling?" he murmured into her hair.

"I think my toes have fallen off." She said and heard Nick laugh at her.

****

"Hey Y/N the prints have come! Wanna see?" Alex called into the house and within minutes his wife was downstairs by his side in the kitchen.

"Let's see then." she said, waiting for him to open the brown envelope. She did notice that it looked too thick to be a few prints and when the envelope opened she found herself shocked.

There on the table, was an edition of Vogue, with a picture of her on the front. The picture depicted her, wearing the swimming costume on a sun lounger and in the sky were stars and a drifting planet Earth. In the corner was "Arctic Monkeys: Tranquility Base Hotel and Casino. Frontman's wife, Y/N Turner, models again."

"Alex I-" 

"Caught myself the prettiest of them all!" He beamed at the photo.