Cigarette Daydreams

"C'mon Turner," Y/N leaned out her window, looking down at the sight before her.

Her boyfriend, Alex Turner, was on the shoulders of his mate, Nick, who was on the shoulders of two of their other friends and all of them were clinging to the wall of her house for dear life.

Alex was trying to sneak into her window, and for some reason they decided that this was the easiest way.

The moment that Alex reached her window, Y/N pulled him in through her window and then she heard the noise of people thudding to the ground and running away. It didn't matter. Alex was here now.
She closed her window, pressing a kiss to his lips and dragging him to her bed.

"Happy Seventeenth, Love." He smiled, bringing a hand up too her hair.

"Thank you." She tilted her head into his hand.

"I got you somethin'" he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small box, "It's from Me and The lads. I hope you like it." He smiled.

Y/N took the box, and opened it to reveal a chain, similar to the one Alex always wore, the difference was that Her's had a accessory on it. It was the symbol to Alex's band, Arctic Monkeys, they had recently taken off with their first album and all was going well, "Oh, Al...it's wonderful!" She smiled at him.

Underneath the chain was a peice of paper, turned on its back. She picked it up carefully and turned it. It was a ticket. An admission ticket to a show. The act said "Arctic Monkeys" and the date showed it was this upcoming weekend.

This wasn't all the times they had played at small pubs and night clubs. This was a serious gig, at a serious venue.

"Tell me I'm dreaming." She looked at him, her eyes wide.

"Nope." He smiled.