We did it love!!

She was miserable since Alex had left. He had gone off on tour for him and his band's first album, Whatever People Say I Am, I'm Not.

She had been with him since year 9 in secondary school, and had supported him and his band from the beginning.

She just missed him so damn much. They had made it big at such a young age. And if she was going to be with him, this was just a consequence.

It was just another sad evening, missing Alex as always, and reading whatever book she picked up off the shelf. She could hear the words in her head, but she wasn't concentrating on them. Instead she was thinking about Alex. He was meant to be home in a month or-

The door. She heard the door. She quietly put down the book, and stood up. Someone had entered her house.

"Hello?" She called.

"Whatcha planning on doing when someone answers?" She heard a familiar voice, and turned to see Alex with a shit-eating grin on his face.

"Al!!" She jumped at him and wrapped her arms around his waist.

"Hello sugar." He returned the hug, and gave her a quick kiss.

"How are you here?" She asked him, pulling away to look at him.

"Pulled a few strings." He laughed.

"Alexander Turner, I missed you so much." She said throwing herself on the sofa.

He joined her, "Guess what?" He leaned into her slightly, and between soft kisses they talked.

"What?" Another kiss, this time he moved down her neck.

"We did it love." He smiled.
One more kiss on her lips and she looked at him.

"Did what?" She moved her hands to run her fingers through his hair.

"We made it. Made it big. Like we always talked about.." he was tracing patterns on her thighs, swirls and stripes.

She smiled, "Yeah, you did make it."

"We," he corrected her, "we made it."

She only laughed, and then suddenly Alex pulled away.

"I have something to show you stay here." Quickly he got up, and opened the case to the small record player in the corner.

He ran out of the room and came back with a record. He put it on, and suddenly their new album filled the room.

"Dance with me?"