Last words of A Shooting Star (B)

Blinding lights and the burning smell of disinfectant was the first thing Y/N was aware of. Then a constant beep and the sound of someones voice. It was a deep Sheffield accent reading...poetry? Out loud?

She adjusted to the light, and then rolled over to see where she was. The first thing she saw was the source of the voice, a tall man with long messy hair and tired eyes. He had a simple shirt on and basic jeans, obviously just something he had thrown on. And despite the bags under his eyes, his eyes twinkled and his voice was strangely familiar to Y/N but she was sure she had never seen him before.

"Excuse me?" She sat up, rubbing her head, "Where am I?" She squinted her eyes.

"Y/N..you're in hospital. The plane you were on..crashed from turbulence and well.." the man sighed.

"How do you know my name?" Y/N looked around the room as she asked the question. Eventually she found a cup of water and quickly drank it, before observing the state her body was in. One of her legs was in a cast, and at least 8 plasters were up and down her arms.

"...You don't remember do you?" the man sighed, "I'm your Alex. I'm your fiancee." He told her.

Y/N was shocked at the news, "I have a fiancee?" She stuttered.

"Yeah...amongst other things, but we'll cross those bridges when we come to them." He nodded as if to reassure himself, "We should probably call a nurse." He said, and leant over to click the 'help' button.

Within minutes a Nurse came rushing in. They checked Y/N's vitals, asked how she was feeling, and ran off to get some medication.

While the Nurse was gone Y/N asked more questions, "How long until I get to go home?"

"I don't know...do you remember home?" Alex had hope in his voice.

"Yeah..." she nodded, "Pretty place with big windows...lots of books and comics and stuff and instruments. Oh, and art."

Alex smiled, weakly falling into his chair, "That's home alright.."

"And I remember a woman...and a man...the woman has um..shoulder length brown hair..and the man has a buzz cut.
I can't remember their names.." she groaned, "Alice maybe...Mickey or something beginning with A and M."

"Alexa and Miles." Alex was becoming more hopeful by the minute.

"Alexa and Miles.."