Soulmates Through Music

Okay more soulmates shit bcs im a slut for it so yh music AU where one person plays music and their soulmate can hear it 

In our world there are soulmates, people destined for each other. And in this world, the soulmates who have yet to meet are connected through the sound of music. However, the connection can only go one way at once.

For example: If soulmate A is listening to music and then they start hearing soulmate B's songs, soulmate B can't hear what soulmate A is listening to. And it changed everytime.

So when Y/N's soulmate spent the entire day listening to The Strokes and The Stone Roses, she just knew she'd be able to get back at them with the Arctic Monkeys concert she was going to that night. 

However everything changed when the lead singer, Alex Turner, stopped the gig, "Alright, alright," he spoke into the microphone, "I'm getting fucking feedback. And not the right type, the soulmate type. Whoever my soulmate is, they're here tonight." 

The audience cheered.

"Right, I'm gonna stick some headphones in, and see what happens." He shrugged as his phone was handed to him. The audience, including Y/N, watched as he chose a song.

And then it started. The Stone Fucking Roses.

"Again!" Y/N yelled in the silent crowd, drawing attention to herself, "You've been listening to the fucking Stone Roses all day!" 

Alex looked up, part shocked at how calm the woman was, and the fact she was also his soulmate. 

"Hi." He spoke nervously, looking at his bandmates in a "WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO?!!" way.

Y/N waved calmly back.