Musical Prompt

Okay, so I am changing this prompt slightly. I will try to incorporate all 5 songs into the story somehow. I also will be using my liked songs on Spotify, so they might be Glee, they might not.

First: Hit Me With Your Best Shot from Rock of Ages (Also by Pat Benatar)

Second: I Wanna Be Like You from The Jungle Book

Third: Honey, Honey from Mamma Mia! (Also by ABBA)

Fourth: Dancing With Myself GCV (Also by Billy Idol)

Fifth: Agony (Reprise) from Into The Woods

I think I can work with this...

TW: Domestic abuse

Honey honey, how you thrill me, a-ha, honey honey
Honey honey, nearly kill me, a-ha, honey honey
I'd heard about you before
I wanted to know some more
And now I know what they mean, you're a love machine
Oh, you make me dizzy

Blaine Anderson was the school loser. He was in the glee club with his boyfriend, Josh, so he had friends.

Kurt Hummel was the school lead skank. He was in the glee club, so he had some friends who actually cared about him.

"Now for this week, we will be singing songs we relate to-" Mr. Shue was interrupted by Blaine walking into glee club late.

"Blaine, why are you late again?" Mr. Shue asked. He was fed up with Blaine constantly coming in late.

"I- um... Well, I was..." Blaine just kept studdering over and over.

"You know what, I don't care. But you have detention today after school."

Blaine quietly sat down in his chair. Joah protectively put an arm around his boyfriend, but he didn't want Josh's arm there. He never wanted Josh to touch him ever again.

---In detention---

Honey honey, let me feel it, a-ha, honey honey
Honey honey, don't conceal it, a-ha, honey honey
The way that you kiss good night
The way that you hold me tight
I feel like I wanna sing when you do your thing

Blaine slowly walked into the history classroom, where they held detention. Only 1 other person was sitting there, besides the teacher of course (who was very much asleep), Mr. Kurt Hummel.