One-Shot one-shots

One-Shot one-shots... does that make sense? Anyway, it will in a minute.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/74/f9/78/74f9788eb25dada9965507b58c4bedf6.jpg

---Finding the other wearing their clothes---

Kurt came into his boyfriend's bedroom, they had agreed to meet there after school. He was so excited to see Blaine. Blaine hadn't been home in a while because he went to Dalton and Kurt had moved back to Mckinley. Kurt was so excited he forgot to knock on Blaine's bedroom door.

He opened to door to see Blaine laying on his bed, reading 'A Study In Scarlet'. But what caught Kurt's eye was that he was wearing Kurt's Mckinley hoodie. The one he got from playing football. He also was wearing the sweatpants he got from being a cheerio.

 He also was wearing the sweatpants he got from being a cheerio

"Blaine?"

"Blaine?"

Blaine jumped up and practically threw his book across the room.

"S- Sorry there, Kurt. You scared me." Blaine giggled a little.

"Are you wearing my clothes?" Kurt asked. Blaine looked down at himself and immediately blushed. He had wanted to take them off before Kurt go there, but he had lost track of time.

"It's okay," Kurt said, walking over to the bed and sitting next to Blaine, "I don't care."

"I'm sorry," Blaine said in a quiet voice, "I just- they smell like you and... and I missed you and-"

Blaine was interrupted by Kurt's soft lips on his, "I think it's cute."

Blaine looked up at his boyfriend, "You do?"

"Yeah."

For the rest of the night, Kurt and Blaine cuddled while watching movies. They fell asleep in each other's arms.

---Holding hands---

It was Blaine's first day at Mckinley. He ate lunch with Kurt and then they had science together.

The couple was walking out of the cafeteria together when Blaine took Kurt's hand. But what Blaine didn't expect was that Kurt immediately dropped his hand.