Swimming

Blaine and Kurt are still in high school. They go to Dalton together. Also kinda inspired by when Blaine gets insecure in season 5. They also share a dorm

"Hey, Blaine! The Warblers are throwing a pool party!" Kurt exclaimed excitedly. Blaine had seen in the group chat that the council was throwing a pool party and he was hoping Kurt wouldn't see it.

"Oh! Cool..." Blaine tried to sound enthusiastic... he didn't know if it worked or not.

"We're going, right? It's this Friday." He continued. Blaine really didn't want to disappoint his boyfriend, so he said:

"Of course we are!"

---Day of the party---

"Blaine are you almost done in there! We need to leave soon!" Kurt was currently knocking on the door of their dorm bathroom, waiting for Blaine to finish changing.

Blaine had been finished putting his swim trunks on for a while, but now he was just standing in front of the mirror, looking at all the fat on his body. He got insecure about his stomach a lot but it usually wasn't a problem under the uniform but in nothing but swim trunks...

"Okay I'm coming in." Kurt opened the bathroom door and looked at Blaine's tear-stained face.

"Baby what's wrong?" He asked him. Blaine just cried harder. He didn't even realize he had been crying until Kurt came in.

"I- I don't like the way I look. I'm too fat and it's usually covered by the blazer but-" Blaine was cut off by his boyfriend's lips crashing into his.

"Blaine. You may not think you're perfect, but you're perfect for me. I love all the things you get insecure about."

"You're just saying that so that we can go to this stupid party." Blaine moped

"No. I am saying this because it's true. I love your curly hair because it's great for running my fingers through. I love your height because it's great for cuddling. And I especially love your tummy because it makes you cute. There's more of you to love. I- I love you."

"I love you too." Blaine leaned in and kissed his love.

"Do you still wanna go to the party or do you wanna stay in and watch a movie?"

"Kurt. We are going to a pool party." Blaine said confidently. The two boys walked out the door hand in hand, on their way to see their friends.

-372 words-