Doodles of The Morning After

"You look utterly tantalizing in the morning

"You look utterly tantalizing in the morning."

"You're talking nonsense again, Sirius." murmured Rosalind, unconsciously pulling the covers of Sirius' bed up her naked body.

"Love, you should know by now that there is no arguing with me. I'm stubborn." Sirius moved closer to the woman, so they were now facing each other. He watched her closely, her long and dark hair was messy and sticking out in all directions, curtesy of their activities the night before, her eyes would barley stay open (Sirius guessed she was not a morning person) and he could only see her bare shoulders due to the covers being pulled up her body.

In all his life Sirius could swear he hadn't seen anyone so beautiful.

"I'm well aware you're stubborn." She spoke, eyes fully open and awake mow that she has accepted Sirius wasn't going to let her go back to sleep.

"But you still love it."

Rosalind groaned in exasperation and turned her body to roll away but was stopped when his hand pulled her back towards his body.

"You can't turn away from me." He whispered in her ear.

"Oh but I want to."

"My dear, sweet and naïve Rose, you may want to turn away but I will never allow it."

Rosalind pouted in defeat, unknowingly drawing Sirius' eyes to her lips, "You're mean in the morning."

"Actually this is me in a great mood in the morning." He replied

"Lets pray to Merlin that I never see you in a bad mood in the morning."

Sirius completely ignored her, instead choosing to press a sweet kiss to her forehead. "Want to know why I'm in such a good mood?"

She nodded in response.

"Well," He began, "the woman I love said she loved me back, that made me feel a little happy."

Rosalind exclaimed, "A little?"

Sirius shushed her but she did notice the little smirk on his face as he did. "And the one thing that has made me the happiest man in the whole wizarding world is that I finally had sex for the first time in 14 years. That's a major factor towards my happiness."

"How romantic." Rosalind said with a deadpan expression on her face. "You started off so sweet and then you immediately crashed and burned and ruined it."

"My apologies." He quickly rolled her body over so she was laying on top of him, both still very much naked. "What can I do to make it up to you?"

Rosalind's brain was barley functioning at their new position and she knew for a fact that her face was completely red but she somehow managed to reply. "You do have a lot of making up to do to me. You have just been plain rude to me this morning, we have both been awake for about twenty minutes now and you haven't kissed me yet."

Sirius hummed, smirk prominent on his face. "The audacity!"

"It's a travesty."

He hummed again before one of his hands curled into her hair and brought her face down to his, lips connecting easily. His other hand trailed down her body towards her hip, fingers gently digging into her skin as he deepened the kiss. Rosalind's heart hammered and she was sure Sirius could feel her erratic heartbeat as their chests were tightly pressed against each other.

Sirius pulled his head back so their lips were no longer touching. "Do you accept my apology, love?"

"I may never accept your apology if that's the way you make it up to me." She replied, panting slightly from the kiss.

"I'm completely okay with that decision."