Doodles of New Love

"Ah, I didn't know you were ticklish!"

Rosalind sent Sirius a glare. "Don't you dare. I swear to Merlin I will kill you."

Sirius scooted his body across the couch, closer to Rosalind's figure, earning an even more malicious glare from the woman. Just as Sirius was about to reach the woman, she dived under her blankets to hide her body from his reach. "C'mon, love, don't hide."

Rosalind could hear him laughing at her antics from underneath the blanket, though it was muffled. "I'm not hiding, I'm protecting myself from you."

Sirius hummed in response before ripping the blanket off her body, her scurrying to jump off the couch and out of his grasp.

The brunette wrapped his arms around the woman's waist and tugged her gently back onto the couch, covering her body with his own. They both breathed slightly heavier then usual, it was painfully obvious the duo hadn't exercised in a long, long time.

"Now, where are you the most ticklish?"

"Sirius, I beg, please don't."

"if you were begging you would be on your knees, if you know what I mean?" Sirius teased, his hands moving forward to tickle her.

Rosalind found it slightly hard to breathe and keep her heart rate at a reasonable number due to his shameless flirting. "Of course I know what you mean. I'm inexperienced, not stupid."

"Bold talk for someone at my mercy." Sirius pointed out, hands starting to mercilessly tickle her sides.

"S-Stop." She pleaded, hands weakly attempting to push his hands away from her body.

"Never." He replied, trying to keep the laughter out of his voice, and miserably failing.

Rosalind was beginning to think her lungs were going to give out due to the lack of oxygen she was inhaling.

"Now, this is certainly interesting" A voice broke the couple out of their moment, Sirius' hands stopping their movements. A wide smile broke out on Benjamin's face as the pair separated themselves from each other, a flush on both their faces as they breathed deeply.

"Hello Benjamin." Sirius greeted, hands still wrapped around Rosalind's waist. "Can we help you?"

"Well, if you two are prepared to stop this kinky type of foreplay then I would like a word with my best friend."

"We weren't, oh, never mind." she mumbled, untangling herself from Sirius and pressing a kiss to his cheek. "Be back soon." She spoke before following Benjamin up the stairs towards his room.

"Are you okay?" Rosalind questioned once they had sat down on his bed.

Ben hummed in acknowledgment of her question, not replying with words, just staring at the wall above Rosalind's head.

"Ben?"

"Me and Remus kissed." He admitted.

Rosalind leaned back in her seat to watch her best friends expression. She expected him to look happy, over-joyed even, but he didn't. He seemed distraught. "Why do you seem upset about that?"

"I-I like Remus, I truly do. But I can't forget about Cupid, we dated for years, engaged for nearly seven months. I can't just forget him and move on, as much as I want to, I can't. Lind, trust me I want to move on, Remus seems like he would be such a great fuc-"

"Okay!" exclaimed Rosalind, not particularly keen on hearing about her boyfriends best friend's sexual adventures. "Don't feel pressured to move on so quickly, Ben. Remus is a gentlemen, and if he does like you he will wait for you to be ready."

"Merlin. You sound like one of those cringy occasion cards sold on a street corner in London."

"Wow." she shook her head in false annoyance. "The thanks I get when I give advice."

"Fine, fine, fine." He held his hands up in surrender, appearing to be in a slightly happier mood then earlier. "Thank you."

The pair of best friends laughed together, enjoying their time together which had been severely limited in this time of war.

"Now," Rosalind clapped her hands together to gain Ben's attention. "Give me the details about the kiss."