Doodles of The Advance Gaurd

If there was one thing Rosalind could remember from her short interactions with the Potter boy, it was that he was incredibly awkward and had anger issues

Sirius Black seemed to share these anger issues from what he was currently displaying against Molly Weasley.  The Advance Guard along with Harry Potter had arrived earlier, now everyone was sat around the dinner table raging. All Rosalind wanted was a single dinner without arguments and talk of war. 

"No one's denying what he's done!" said Mrs Weasley, her body trembling as her voice raised. "But he's still-"

Rosalind continued to doodle as the argument continued to grow louder and more intense. She was drawing Thestral's that looked more like jellyfish, that's how bad of a drawer she is. Ben would always reassure her that her drawing skills would improve with practice and time, but it didn't seem to be happening anytime soon. In their fifth year, the had a homework assignment to draw and label some of the plants for herbology. One of the plants was a mandrake which ended up looking more like a decapitated panda mixed with a decapitated lion. She did not do very well on that assignment. 

"That's enough!" Molly Weasley's angry voice belted out from her space next to the door. "I want you in bed, now. All of you."

Everyone slowly began to stand up from their seats in order to leave the room, all except Harry, who continued to fight despite obviously being defeated. "I want to join; I want to fight."

Harry's words brought a large and proud smile to Sirius' face which quickly disappeared at the sharp look he received from Rosalind. 

"No." Remus finally spoke up from his seat next to Benjamin, "The Order is comprised only of overage wizards. Wizards who have left school. There are dangers involved of which you can have no idea, any of you... I think Molly's right, Sirius. We've said enough."

"Bloody dramatic." Rosalind muttered once everyone had left the room, "Honestly. Everyone is so ridiculous." Rosalind quickly turned her body, so she was facing Sirius when he laughed at her statement. "You." She poked his chest harshly, "You are the worst one out of the whole Order. Sitting there and brooding like a teenager hitting puberty."

"Me?" asked Sirius, eyes wide with amusement as he leant back in his chair with his arms crossed. "Let's not forget about you, my dear Rose."

"Me?" Rosalind repeated Sirius' words, "How am I dramatic? All I do is doodle and stay to myself. If you looked up the opposite of dramatic, I don't know what the flipping word is, in the dictionary a photo of me would be there."

"Mellow." Sirius helped 

"Yes, that's the word, mellow, thank you. If you looked up the word mellow in the dictionary a photo of me would be there. Thanks again."

"Anytime, love. But I'm gonna have to disagree with that statement."

"What? Why?" she sputtered.

"So, you weren't dramatically sobbing one second then spilling all your deepest and darkest secrets the next second. " supplied Sirius, his eyebrows raised slightly.

Rosalind's face flushed with embarrassment. Surprisingly, she remembered all of last night; she remembered her drunken ramblings, her drunken secret spilling's and her drunken tears. It was all very embarrassing. Sirius hadn't mentioned last night yet so she had a glimmer of hope that he would save her from lifelong shame but he destroyed that hope very quickly.  "T-That was one time. A single incident of me being dramatic and it was the alcohols fault not mine. So, I'm not dramatic, the alcohol is."

Sirius gave her a quick smirk before leaning forward towards her, so his face was a foot away from hers. "I think the alcohol brought the dramatic out of you. " He leant forward once again, faces inches away from each other. "In my opinion you were dramatic one time." The distance had shrunk to centre-meters, "and that one time is imprinted in my memory." It was millimetres now, "Forever." his lips pecked her cheek before he stood up and left the room slowly, emitting confidence, the complete opposite of what she emitted. 

Rosalind's mind went blank, she was a hundred percent sure her heart had stopped. She was praying to Merlin that when he kissed her cheek, he didn't feel how hot her face became or see how red she flushed. 

Merlin's Beard. Her feelings for the man were definitely past just liking him.

Rosalind Grindelwald was completely and utterly infatuated with Sirius Black.