Doodles of the Prophecy and Arguements

When Rosalind had last spoken to Sirius it was less then friendly

He had been ignoring her ever since.

She had taken Dumbledore's side during the latest meeting, angering the man.

Sirius had sat groggily for the past hour, drinking from the fire whiskey bottle. Rosalind wondered how long the silent treatment would go on for, it was getting awfully exhausting.

Her arms and legs were completely covered in frowny faces; all of them were in various shades of blue.

A hand was on her shoulder, squeezing comfortingly. It was the man that would never get mad or upset with her- Benjamin Nilsson.

Last meeting, Albus Dumbledore had set down the ground rules for the Order, specifically Sirius Black. The first rule was for Sirius to not leave the house, even in his animagus form. That earned a huff of anger. The second rule involved Sirius not going on any missions. That earned an eye-roll. The third rule was to not tell Harry Potter anything about the Order or Lord Voldemort. That earned a slam on the table and a shout of anger.

Rosalind had defended Dumbledore and his reasons, earning a look of disbelief from Sirius. She had tried to ignore the look of betrayal on the man's face as she explained to everyone that Dumbledore had his reasons. She knew of the connection between Harry Potter and Voldemort, so it was only right for the boy to be left in the dark, not that Albus was telling the Order this. He was keeping his secrets again. After the meeting, Albus had smiled at her with pride while Sirius scowled at her in hate.

Dumbledore had been adding fuel to the fire ever since the last meeting. Today, he was announcing Voldemort's next move- the Prophecy. Which as expected, caused distress with everyone in the Order. The meeting ended quietly with everyone thinking over the prophecy, but the dinner ended loudly, everyone was chatting happily to relieve the stress, all except Sirius Black.

He was still brooding.

"Do you think you're going to try to talk to him?" Benjamin asked, gesturing to Sirius who could quite clearly hear every word Ben had said. "Again."

"Yes, yes I am." Rosalind nodded her head nervously. "One last attempt then I'm done trying." Rosalind was just proud she had managed to whisper without shouting, it very rarely ever happened.

"You have said that the past twelve times." Benjamin said smiling at her

"Shut up."

Molly Weasley was currently cleaning up the table while trying to rush everyone home or too bed. She was looking more and more tired since Percy left the previous week. Her other children were moving into Grimmuald Place in three days so she was visibly stressed. Rosalind sympathized with the woman, understanding the anxiety she must be feeling every day.

It was hard to watch.

Rosalind was not one to make friends or talk to someone willingly but besides Sirius, Molly was her next closest companion who she had met in the Order. "Molly," Rosalind's voice caused Sirius to look at her but she ignored the flutter in her chest at his stare, "would you like my help cleaning up?"

"No thank you, dear." Molly insisted before changing her mind. "Actually, could you clean up the plates for me."

"Of course."

Five minutes later, everyone had left the meeting room, all except Sirius Black. Benjamin had made the girl promise to go to his bedroom after speaking to Sirius. He also said, "If things go well, I will understand if you don't make it to my room." That caused Rosalind to flush bright red before throwing her yellow pen at him.

She missed him and instantly regretted hurting one of her precious pens.

They were her closest companions.

"Sirius." she said slowly, making her way over to take the chair next to his lean body. "Sirius." she called again when he ignored her. He ignored her again, apparently finding the table interesting. He was a man-child. Rosalind decided to just carry on the one-sided conversation instead of saying his name repeatedly. "It feels like we haven't spoken in forever- well not forever, it's been a week which still feels like ages if you ask me. But you're not asking me anything lately or saying anything really and I miss our conversations, don't you?" she asked, taking his lack of response into consideration before carrying on speaking.

She had decided to just annoy him into speaking.

It was working. His jaw was clenched like it does when he is angry. "Same." she nodded, "I'm not sure they even count as conversations but it's the most I've ever spoken to a man that isn't gay so that must count for something. Don't you agree, Sirius?"

Sirius had tried to interrupt her during her ramble, not that Rosalind noticed. She was too busy trying to annoy him into acknowledging him. Rosalind had thought she had succeeded in her plan when he nodded in agreement, a large and triumphant smile taking over her face.

She hadn't annoyed him in the slightest, quite the opposite really. A soft smile took over his face as he stared at her. He thought she was adorable, too cute for her own good really.

Rosalind took the nod of his head as a sign they were friends again.

However, as a final precaution she grabbed her purple pen and placed it on the table next to his fire whiskey bottle. She softly placed her hands on his wrist and rolled down his maroon sleeve to his elbow. She trailed her fingers on his forearm, leaving Sirius with a tingling sensation in his whole body. When she looked into his eyes, his usual stormy grey had been replaced with a dark grey, nearly black shade. Rosalind grabbed the pen and wrote on his arm.

Sirius couldn't even feel the scratching on his arm as she wrote, all of his senses were being over-powered by Rosalind; the strawberry smell of her hair, the glow of her skin and even the sound of her light breaths spread a fire around his body.

He watched her roll down his sleeve and scurry out of his room, not sparing him a look. Sirius finished off his fire whiskey to slow his beating heart before looking at his forearm. His heart started to beat even quicker, which seemed impossible as he looked at the doodle.

It was a terrible drawing of a stick woman holding up a peace sign.