Doodles of Parties

Molly Weasley could throw a crazy party

Not that Rosalind had anything to compare it to, her and Benjamin hadn't exactly been party animals at Dumstrang. Unless the duo pigging out on junk food and singing along to Queen songs counted as a party.

If so, they were the biggest and wildest party animals in existence.

Harry Potter had not been expelled, Ron and Hermione were prefects and Sirius had been in an excellent mood the entire day.

It was time to party.

Sirius let out a bark of laughter before replying to the youngest Weasleys' question, "No one would have made me a prefect."

"Nobody sane." whispered Rosalind under her breath

Her comment was heard by Sirius, as he bent down to whisper in her ear, "Naughty." he smirked successfully when Rosalind's face flushed bright red.

"I spent too much time in detention with James."  he spoke to the small group again, "Lupin was a good boy, he got the badge."

"You were prefect, Remus?" Benjamin asked. He had opted to attend the party with Remus, just as 'friends' of course.

"I think Dumbledore might have hoped I would be able to exercise control over my best friends." replied Remus, turning his body to face ben, unconsciously cutting everyone else out of the conversation. "I need scarcely say that I failed dismally."

Rosalind let out a laugh at her friends obvious flustered state at the close proximity between him and Remus. She could feel Sirius' eyes on the side of her face, but she didn't turn to him. Taking a drink of whatever liquid Molly had been serving instead of facing him, it was distracting her from the impending awkward conversation between herself and the handsome man to her right.

"Rose?" called Sirius, tapping her shoulder in order to get her attention.

Not that he needed to do anything to get her attention, his presence alone did that, just smelling him sent her mind fuzzy.

Merlin, she sounded creepy.

"Yes, Sirius." she replied a bit too loudly, straightening her back in a lame attempt to seem less obsessive.

From the amused look on Sirius' face, it didn't work.

"You hungry?" He placed his hand on her lower back, the heat from his hands making her flustered once again, guiding her towards the table full of food that Molly had prepared for everyone.

"Not really." She didn't think that telling him she wanted to eat all the food on the table would make him attracted to her. She glared at her stomach as it betrayed her by growling extremely loudly .

"Seems your body is betraying your brain," He stated obviously before whispering under his breath "like mine does in your presence."

Rosalind's eyes widened comically as he head snapped to look up at his towering figure. "What?"

"What?"

"What did you say?"

"Nothing, love."  He pocked her nose, guiding her over to the food table despite her earlier protests. "Now," he clapped his hands together dramatically, "Let's eat."