Doodles of Sirius Black and Remus Lupin

To call times like this strange would be an understatement

To call times like this strange would be an understatement. Goosebumps covered Rosalind's skin, Dumbledore's office, though filled the brim with random, mismatched objects, was a cold place, the constant draft hitting her bare arms uncomfortably. Outside the summer breeze seemed so far away, the birds singing happily, and the trees swayed in harmony.

The woman's senses were alert, white noise rattling around her brain. She would have preferred to just leave, by foot or magic, but the two men unwaveringly watching her stopped any thought of movement.

"Grindelwald." Severus Snape called to her, his tone of voice not aiding in easing her worries, "It's a simple task."

Rosalind's hand itched to grab the green pen from her pocket, it would only take a second to stab Snape, she could do it before Dumbledore even had the chance to stop her.

It was a tempting thought.

"If it's so simple, why don't you do it?" The woman replied, ignoring the knowing look in Dumbledore's eyes as she thought of different ways to murder the man Infront of her.

"I have my reasons." Snape responded, rolling his eyes with a scoff.

It was definitely a tempting thought.

His answer wasn't really satisfying but what else could Rosalind do? Dumbledore had given her the mission for a reason, and she was not one to argue with the headmaster. Even now, as her heart pounded wildly, and Snape glared at her, she knew she would follow the instructions he had wisely given to her with a twinkle in his eyes and smile on his face.

The skin on Rosalind's arms were clear for once. She knew it wouldn't stay clean for much longer, her self-control was lacking, and the green pen in her pocket was growing more and more tempting to use.

She looked towards the headmaster, giving a slight nod of her head, "I'll do it."

"Do you know where you're heading to?" Dumbledore asked, his voice calm.

"Yes," Her voice was faint, as if all the breath had left her body, "you gave it to me four days ago when you originally wanted me to do it."

Snape scoffed once again, a dead panned look upon his face as he stared at the woman.

The man's expression didn't aid in calming her nerves at all, her body tensed as she shook her hands wildly. "I can do this."

"Of course, you can." Albus replied, eyes light with reassurance. He nodded his head, a gesture that it was time for her to leave.

<><><><><>

Rosalind stayed hidden in the shadows for just a few minutes, hoping the inhabitants of the cottage couldn't see her. On the other hand, she could see them clearly. Two men walked around the home, laughing and chatting, clearly old friends. They were both tall, their wands visible in their hands as they prepared dinner.