Doodles of The Hearing

"Are you decent?" asked Rosalind, knocking gently on Sirius' bedroom door

"Morally? No. I'm dressed if that's what your asking." There was rustling and a few curses from inside the room before the door opened, and there stood Sirius Black in all his shirtless glory, smirk on lips.

When Rosalind had woken up earlier this morning, Harry and Arthur had already left for Harry's hearing. It was extremely confusing when she had woken up to see a bunch of tense Hogwarts's students, a pacing Molly Weasley, yawning Tonks, gossiping Remus and Benjamin, and no sign of Sirius Black. But Molly had cleared her confusion up by explaining that it was the day of Harry's hearing, which she had completely forgotten about. She really needed to start paying more attention to the discussions around her.

"Hello, Sirius." she greeted, "I thought you said you were dressed?"

"Did I?" he questioned with an innocent facial expression, "Must of misheard your question."

"How are you?" She had to bite her tongue so she wouldn't say something stupid like blurt out how she wanted to trace his abs with her fingers or blurt out her feelings for him on a random Saturday morning in August.

It would make things very awkward.

"I'm in dire need of a distraction, love." Sirius replied, ushering her into his bedroom and onto a seat next to a horribly done painting. "Distract me."

Rosalind's eyebrows furrowed in confusion as she scanned her empty brain for a distraction for him. "Err," she stuttered, letting her green pen glide down her arm in a drawing of a crooked face resembling the stereotypical witch. 

"You have a nice face." She wanted to slap herself immediately after she said it.

Sirius' smirk grew into a genuine smile as he stared at her, "Yes, yes I do."

She opened and closed her mouth, accidently doing the perfect impression of a fish, trying to think of more distractions. "A really nice face and a nice beard and well face."

"Thank you."

"Need more distractions?" she asked with a blush on her cheeks

"Is that what you're doing?"

"Y-You told me to distract you so that's what I'm trying to do." It was odd to see Sirius so relaxed, recently he had been angry and very tense. It brought butterflies to her stomach to see him so carefree for once. "It's not my fault you don't appreciate my attempts at flirting."

Sirius' eyebrows shot up, amusement swimming in his eyes, "Flirting? I thought I asked for a distraction, you took it upon yourself to start flirting, not that I don't enjoy it, because I do. A lot."

"Oh. I. Erm-" He knew she liked him, he had to know, she wasn't exactly secretive about her feelings. She got up from her seat to leave, but his hand grabbed her upper arm stopping her from leaving.

"I'm only teasing, love." His hand twirled a stray piece of her hair in his finger, as he smiled gently at her.

"You should play with my hair more often." she whispered, placing her own hand in his, conjoining them.

Instead of answering he continued to twirl her hair tenderly, his eyes full of emotions as they scanned her face. Occasionally his fingers would graze the skin of her face, sending sparks of heat around her entire body, head to toes.

A burst of confidence came over her as she put her hand on his hair and started to twirl a piece of Sirius' hair in her own fingers.

It would appear odd to anyone who walked in and saw the two of them playing with eachothers hair. However, to the two of them there was a connection they couldn't put into words when explaining it to an outsider but they both understood the feeling between them, even if neither of them dared admit it to the other.

"Harry's back."