Zofia: Bratty (Lemon) (Female Reader)

You didn't like taking orders (Or did you). You were always so bratty, rebellious like Ela, but also resilient and adaptable. You did things your own way. So much for being a Marine Raider.

You just got done doing some op simulations with the others. You headed immediately into your room to take a shower. You stood in the shower for a while as thoughts entered your mind. You knew it was bad, probably wrong; but you liked Zofia. She was caring, smart, kind, and she was always willing to hear your voice whenever you had problems. She was like the girlfriend you never had, and probably never will. You knew she had a husband, all you could think about was that the guys a lucky man, jealous you were. Having such a caring and strong woman as his wife.

You head out of the shower and dry yourself before putting your clothes on. You noticed that you had a bruise on your forearm, probably from that tackle you took from Caveira, which ended with her getting shot in the face with whatever the hell your guns had in it during the Six Invitational. You went and sat down in your bunk when suddenly you hear a knock on the door. "Fuckin' hell..." you whispered to yourself as you got up lethargically to open the door. Right as you open the door you were met with the sight of Zofia, who had a stern expression on her face. You put up your bratty facade and looked her in the eye. "What do you want, Zo." you said before she pushed you back and closed the door behind you two. "What the fuck?" you shouted as the Polish woman locked the door. "Why were you being such a bitch at training earlier? What's up with you?" she said. You scoffed and just turned your back at her which just riled her up even more. You felt her hand grasp your shoulder and she pinned you against a wall. After that you felt yourself shrink, being pinned against a wall with Zofia, is this a dream come true? "Why are you being such a brat?" she said softly whispering into your ear. You felt your entire being just shrink and you couldn't answer, darting your eyes away from the girl and looking down at the floor. A shade of red washes over your face and you were blushing hard. "Or... Are you just looking for attention?" she said with an evil grin on her face. You slowly looked up and met the woman's gaze, hungry and almost ravenous. "A-Attention...?" you muttered under your breath. "Is that what you want... Hmm? Baby girl..." she mumbled as she put a finger on your lips. Your eyes widened and your blush intensified. "Y-Yes..." you said under your breath. "What was that?" you heard her whisper into your ear. "Y-Yes, Zofia..." you said reluctantly as you shyly looked away from the woman's piercing gaze. You felt her hand raise your head by the chin before she crashed her lips against yours. You froze in disbelief but your lips went on. Moving in sync, spit mixing. She licked your bottom lip asking for entrance. When you slowly opened your mouth more she immediately thrust her tongue in, rubbing against your own tongue and wrestling with it. You felt her hands travel down to your chest, caressing your tits through your shirt. Her tongue explored your mouth and you could taste her spit, god it tasted so good, you wanted even more. You pulled her in even deeper as your tongues wrestled and you caressed her plump ass through her pants. You felt her slip her hand into your shirt and grip your boob, letting an embarrassing moan escape your mouth as you two kissed.

You pulled away and looked into the ravenous woman's eyes. "B-But Zofia, you have a husband..." you said. "I don't fucking care..." she said before she attacked your neck. You moaned and squirmed as she left love bites on your neck. She was so close to your weak spot and you prayed that she find it. She nibbled and sucked, loud moans erupting from your mouth, she found your weak spot. You could feel your folds get wetter by the second. She moved her hand down and slipped it past your shorts, coming so dangerously close to your clit. You bucked your hips trying to get her fingers closer but you felt her pull away. You looked at her with a needy face, and she grinned back at you. "You want me to finger you, don't you? You want me to fuck you to oblivion till you fucking cum all over my fingers, hmm?" she said as she slowly circled around your entrance. "Y-Yes... Zofia..." you said as you bit your lips with anticipation. "Beg me then, you fucking slut. Beg for what you want. Beg for me to fuck your pussy." she said. You gave in and did so. "P-Please Zofia... I want you to fuck me... I need you to fuck me... I've been wanting this for so long and I'm so wet for you... I need you to fuck me so hard..." you begged as you held her close. You felt her fingers enter your pussy and you let out a loud moan from the feeling. "F-Fuck!" you moaned into her ear as she fucked you. You could her every thrust bring you ecstasy, she adjusted her angle and she brought her thumb to your clit, slowly rubbing circles while fingering you. You wrapped your arms around her as you felt your legs buckle under the intense pleasure. She brought her free hand up to your face and stuck a finger into your mouth which you instinctively sucked and licked. You coated it in your spit before she pulled it out, sucking on it. "Taste so good, dirty slut." she said. You loved the dirty talk, you loved the degradation. You could feel yourself come closer to your end as your walls tightened even more around her fingers and your juices started running down your thigh. "Baby... I'm gonna cum..." you said as you stared into the woman's eyes begging for release. You felt her fingers stop and exit you, leaving you wanting and your juices dripping. "Z-Zofia! Please!" you screamed. "Beg, you fucking whore. Beg for you to cum, beg for it like the dirty fucking slut that you are." she said as she choked you slightly. "Please Zofia! I need to fucking cum, I want to cum all over your fucking fingers while they fuck me... Please let me cum, Zofia... I'll be a good girl for you... I'll be yours..." you said. You felt her fingers enter and they went super fast, fucking your pussy relentlessly. You climaxed on her fingers, your juices releasing and dripping down your thigh as you collapsed onto her. She pulled her fingers out and held them out in front of you. She put her fingers in her mouth and sucked it. "Taste so good..." she said before sliding her fingers into your mouth. "Yeah that's right, taste your fucking cum you dirty fucking slut." she said as you sucked on her cum soaked fingers; your cum.

"My turn..."