Ash: By Your Side (Male Reader)

Eliza just came back hurt from an operation. You were with her in her room, she got stitched up by Gustave earlier that day.

"Hey, how you feeling baby?" you said as you sat beside her. "Besides my body killing me and my head feeling like a bell that just got hit with a hammer, I'm alright." she said sarcastically.

You chuckled at her sarcasm, putting your arm around her. " H-Hey... Watch the shoulder... Still feels sore." she said. "Alright, I will..." you replied as you went to her waist instead.

She leaned on your shoulder, curled up as the cold started getting to her. It was winter time, after all. "Want me to get you a jacket?" you said as you put a finger on her chin.

"Yeah, that'd be... Real nice..." she said. You got up and went over to the coat hanger, grabbing your jacket. You walked back over to Eliza, jacket in hand. "Here, I'll help you."

Eliza slipped her arms through the jacket sleeves slowly. "Easy now... Don't strain yourself."

"It's just a jacket, how am I gonn- Ow- fuck!" she screamed as her shoulder suddenly hurt. "That's how." you said smugly. Eliza smirked at you as you sat back down. "Smart-ass."

She leaned on your shoulder. You wrapped your right arm around her. It was silent, but that didn't matter. Your company was all she wanted. You... were all she wanted.

"I love you, Y/N. You know that?" she quipped. You turned your head towards her, smiling as she smiled at you.

Her auburn hair was perfect; her eyes were bright; her elegant face; everything about her was perfect.

Her personality, her mind, her heart.

She was the prettiest and most amazing woman in the world.

"I love you too, Stars."