Ash: Mile High Club, Pt. 1 (Male Reader) (Lemon)

May 24, 2022.
Over the Atlantic
2100 Hours

"I've never flown First Class ever in my life."

"You have Six to thank for this." Eliza said before stretching, flexing in front of you. You tried to stop yourself from checking her ass out, but you just couldn't stop yourself.

"So, how's the suite?" Eliza asked, sitting down. "Much, much better than the seats that they would hamfist into the C-130." you said as you checked out all the features available. It had been a while since the two of you fucked, and Eliza was starting to get really, really, really frustrated not being able to choke on your cock and cum on it. You notice her gaze and decide to tease her.

"What're you looking at, Captain?" you said as you looked on over to her. "Sorry, it's hard to keep my eyes off of it when it's sticking out like that." she said as she walked over to you and took her hand down to your crotch, massaging your bulge through your pants. She was leaning over you now, massaging your cock. You loved how naughty this was, fucking on an airplane. You looked up at her seeing a grin on her face. Her shades rested on the top of her head, and something about that just turned you on so much. Was it how she looked with those shades up like that?

"Baby, we're on a plane. I don't know if-"

"If what?" Eliza quipped, continuing to rub your cock through the fabric of your pants.

"If it's worth the risk."

You see Eliza smirk evilly before leaning closer to you, her breath grazing your ear.

"That's what makes it fun..." Eliza said as she traced her finger down from your shoulder.

"The thrill makes the experience so much better." she said as she continued to tease you.

"Well... Do you promise to keep quiet?" you said as you were starting to give in to Eliza.

"You'll have to keep me quiet, Y/N." Eliza said.

That line was all you needed.

"Fuck it."

As you said that, Eliza got on top of you; crashing her lips against yours as she put her hands on your cheeks. You kiss back with fervor, putting a hand behind her head and gripping her hair while your other travels down her back to her ass, squeezing it.

Eliza's enthusiasm caught you off guard. Sure she was horny and frustrated, but this was new. "Damn, can't get enough can you, baby?" you said as you slipped your hand beneath her shirt, caressing her tits through the sports bra she was wearing.

"Let's see; we haven't fucked in three weeks, you've been a fucking tease for that long, and now is probably our only chance to do what we want." Eliza said as she smirked slightly. "Nope, seems normal to me." she said right before getting off of you and dropping to her knees, looking at you with the sluttiest grin ever as she bit her bottom lip. She massaged your cock through the fabric of your pants, making you let out a huff of frustration as you just wanted her to suck your cock right then and there.

"You're such a tease, 'Liza." you said as you look her in the eyes. She just smirks at you as she kisses your bulge, licking it teasingly while keeping eye contact with you. You loved how slutty Eliza was being, it sent your brain into overdrive just imagining all the things you could do.

And with the amount of time you had, whats stopping you?

"I want to choke on your cock baby..." Eliza said as she hastily undid your belt and unzipped your pants, pulling them down to your ankles. You see the way she looks at your cock which makes you chuckle a little. "Well? You wanted my cock? You've got it." you said as you stroked yourself in front of her.