Ash: From The Shadows (Male Reader) (Pt. 1)

Context: This is a crossover with Marvel. You're Daredevil. Does this make any sense at all? Nope; do I like the idea? Hell yeah, I do. Basically, Eliza knows you as Y/N, and not Daredevil; like the show where Karen knows Matt Murdock, but doesn't know that he's Daredevil.

Eliza was in a chair, tied to it. Her face was bloody; her eyebrow was cut; she looked like she had been through a grinder. A figure in a white mask and a grey hoodie approaches her, fists covered in blood from the previous beatings.

"You've been a pain in the ass for a while now, Cohen." he said before giving Eliza a swift right hook to the face. Eliza recoiled in pain, her eyes were blurry and she was almost choking on her own blood. 

"I'll... never t-talk..." Eliza said weakly.

"I can do this all day." the White Mask said, leaning down closer.

"So can I." Eliza said right before spitting in the White Masks face.

The White Mask raises his hand, preparing to hit Eliza once more; but before he could, the lights go out.

"Yo, what the fuck? What happened to the lights?"

"Baker! Check out the switch!"

"Copy. Wai-"

"Baker?"

Eliza hears thuds, gunshots, and people getting the shit kicked out of them. 

"Where is he?!"

"Can anyone see him?"

One by one, someone took them out. In the dark. From the shadows.

The lights turn back on, and Eliza sees a figure donned in red in front of her. She can barely see the outline of devils horns on the forehead of the figure. 

"That was a little easier than I thought." you said as you looked around the room.

You took your knife and started cutting the binds on Eliza's legs and feet. You could hear her heart racing, "Who... are you..." Eliza said weakly as you freed her from her binds. 

"Nobody." you replied as you helped her stand up on her feet.

Eliza looked around confused; the most dangerous terrorists on the planet just got laid out in front of her in a snap. "No one could've done something like this unless they're either military or a trained mercenary." Eliza said, rubbing her sore wrists with the palm of her hand.

"Well, I'm neither." you said.

You started walking away, going to clear the escape route of any stragglers while Eliza followed behind you, until she stopped you.

"Wait, your voice. I recognize it."

You look over your shoulder behind you, contemplating whether to tell your lover who you really are, and what you really do. 

"There's- No... Y/N?" Eliza said, disbelief in her words.

There was no point in hiding it anymore.

You turn around, taking the helmet off slowly and showing your face to her.

Eliza's face was filled with shock; you were really the Devil of Hell's Kitchen. 

You're the Daredevil.

"Oh my god. You're... you're the guy on the news? You're Daredevil?" Eliza said.

"Yes."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was scared, that you would leave me if you knew who I truly was; what I do at night; and what danger I put myself in. I didn't want to burden you with the knowledge that-"

You get blindsided when Eliza pushes her lips onto yours.

The kiss ends almost as quick as it started; Eliza caresses your cheek softly and you feel a tear fall down your face.

"I... will always love you."