Caveira: Hold It (Female Reader) (Lemon)

You shut the door behind you and lock it. You feel Tainá's hand grab your wrist and pull you towards her, crashing her lips onto yours and pushing you against the wall.

You kiss back and take your hand to her ass, squeezing and massaging it while Tainá shoved her tongue down your throat. You grazed her tongue with yours, dancing with it and tasting her spit. Tainá's hand went to the back of your head, pulling you deeper into her.

You part lips for a second and grin before squeezing Tainá's ass. Tainá looks up to your bunk, seeing Meghan at the top. "W-Wait, Meghan's here, do you think she's asleep?" Tainá asked you. "I think she's asleep, let's just keep the volume down." you replied.

"It's gonna be hard while I'm fucking your brains out."

"Lets make it a challenge then."

You see Tainá grin mischievously as you feel her hand rub that wet spot underneath your pants. You bite your bottom lip and go back to Tainá's lips.

You moaned softly through the kisses as Tainá rubbed your needy cunt through the fabric of your pants.

"You're dripping wet already, Lieutenant." Tainá whispered in your ear. "It's hard not to when you're doing this to me..." you whimpered as she teased your pussy.

You felt her hand slip into your pants, sliding past your panties. You let out a soft gasp as you feel her hand tease your hole. Her middle finger slid in between your folds, teasing you to your end.

You slowly moved your hips trying to grind on Tainá's hand. "So eager for me..." Tainá said as she slipped a finger inside you. You moaned softly into Tainá's ear and wrapped your arms around her back.

Tainá loosened your grip and grabbed your wrists, pinning them above your head.

"You can't touch me, unless I say so. Got it?"

"Y-Yes... Y-Yes, Tainá..." you whimpered as you nodded at her. She slowly pumped her finger up and down inside your wet pussy, making you moan softly and rut your hips. "You like that, Y/N?" Tainá said as she added another digit. You gasp as you feel another enter inside you and you look at Tainá, "Yes, baby... I love it..." you quipped as you felt her move up and down.

"What if I speed up?" Tainá said before she upped her speed and intensity. You felt her curl her fingers, hitting your g-spot with every movement. You moan softly and rut your hips, having trouble controlling yourself.

"Look at you, being my slut, my little whore. What would the others say if they knew how much of a slut you are for me, Lieutenant?" Tainá said as her fingers kept their pace. You didn't say anything, you just bit your lip and kept eye contact with her while she finger-fucked you.

Your moans progressively got louder, and Tainá was getting more worried that Meghan was gonna wake up and catch the two of you. She let go of your wrists, covering your mouth with her palm.

"Keep it down, Y/N. You wouldn't want Meghan catching us now, would you? We'd have to stop..." Tainá said as she went faster and latched her mouth onto your neck, leaving love bites and moving down to your collarbone.

You moaned into Tainá's hand, your eyes rolling to the back of your head while she barraged you with sensations. You felt your end come ever so close as you writhed under her grip. "I'm gonna... I'm gonna cum... Fuck you're gonna make me cum..." you mumbled as Tainá kept her hand on your mouth.

"Cum when you want to, baby." Tainá said as she took her hand off your mouth and crashed her lips onto yours.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god... F-Fuck!" you moaned out as you came on Tainá's fingers. Your juices coated her fingers like paint. She took her hand out of your pants, giving her fingers a long and wet lick before shoving them into your mouth, choking and gagging you.

"Lick it all, lick it clean you whore."

You gag and sputter on her fingers, tears forming in your eyes as you trembled while you got to work on her fingers with your tongue.

Tainá took her fingers out your mouth and gave you a kiss on your lips, sucking up every last drop of your cum on your lips.

"Wanna do it again?"

"Please don't." Meghan said as she turned towards the two of you looking haggard.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" you replied.

"You could make it up to me by letting me join though." Meghan said, smirking at the two of you.

You look at Tainá and raise your eyebrow.

Tainá smiles and looks back at Meghan.

"Well, come here then blondie."