Hibana: Mornings (Male Reader) (Lemon)

"Morning, babe..."

You woke up to Yumiko with her arms wrapped around you. You raised your head, eyes still half closed as you got up.

"Morning, beautiful..." you said as you turned around, meeting Yumikos eyes.

You raised your hand, laying it down on Yumikos rosey cheeks. "You're so cute, you know that?" you said softly as you caressed her cheek.

She smiles at you, closing her eyes for a few seconds as you play with her hair. "Stop it... You're making me blush." she said as she giggled.

"You'll have to make me." you said as you continued to play with her hair. Yumiko leaned in a little closer, softly kissing you on the lips.

You pull her in deeper as you kissed back, moving your hand down to her neck. You licked her bottom lip, asking for entrance. She obliges and opens her mouth even more, letting you thrust into her mouth as her lips part.

You tasted her spit as your tongues danced. You explored her mouth as your spit mixed with hers.

Her lips, her tongue, her mouth...

They tasted so good...

You wanted more.

Much more...

Yumiko got on top of you as the two of you made out. You felt her warm core up against your growing bulge, making you dig in to the kiss even more.

"You're so hot..." you said as you kissed Yumiko. Yumiko smiled as she travelled her hands down to your bulge, feeling it through the fabric of your underwear.

"You're so hard for me already, excited?" she whispered into your ear as she caressed your shaft. Her whispers sent shivers through your spine, turning you on even more.

"Yes, baby..." you replied, slowly snaking your hand into the back of her shirt. You unclasped her bra with one hand, earning a slight gasp from Yumiko. "I can't even take it off properly with two." she said while she giggled.

Yumiko sat up straight; slowly, teasingly taking off her shirt as her bra hung by her shoulders, barely containing the rack that she had. She threw her shirt aside and moved on to pulling her bra off, showing her tits on full display for you.

"Goddamn, those are some wide eyes baby." she said as you just stared in awe. You took your hands and moved them to her tits, caressing and squeezing them to your hearts content.

Yumiko moans softly as you played with her tits, you knew she loved it whenever you played with them. You sat up, latching your mouth to her nipple as you continued to squeeze her tits. Moans exit her mouth as you did so. You lick, suck, kiss, and softly bite her nipple.

You looked up into Yumikos eyes as you ravaged her boobs, looking straight into her soul. "Fuck... I love it when you do that..." she said as your tongue drew circles with your spit around her nipple.

Right now, your cock was rock hard. You could feel Yumiko softly grinding on your shaft as you sucked on her tits. "I wanna taste your cock, Y/N. Lay back for me." she said as she looked into your eyes.

You lay back down, putting another pillow under your head to make sure you get a better view of what she was about to do. She moved down lower, rubbing your cock through your underwear.

You couldn't take the teasing, you just couldn't. You wanted her lips around your cock. You wanted to feel the warmth of her mouth around your cock. You wanted her spit to cascade like a waterfall down your shaft as she sucked you off.

You wanted to fuck her face, use her throat, make her your personal slut.

She pulled your boxers down, letting your cock breathe as it stood up in the air. She grabbed your shaft, slowly stroking you up and down. Your cock was already leaking precum, the teasing was just too much for you.

She gave your cock a long and wet lick from the base to the tip, flicking it up when she got to the end. Your cock was sensitive and you loved it when she did that.

Finally, she wrapped her lips around your cock, and you felt pleasure pulse through you as she sucked your cock. She bobbed her head up and down, spit on your cock and her eyes looking straight at you.

The eye contact didn't help either, she knew her way around you so much. Her tongue laid flat on the underside of your shaft as she took your cock deeper into her throat.

"Oh fuck... Yes that's it... Just like that..." you moaned out as she gagged on 7 inches of your cock. You put your hand on the back of her head, pushing her down deeper.

You felt your cock hit the back of her throat, and you loved how it felt. She finally withdrew, leaving your cock painted with spit as she continued to stroke you while she smiled at you and bit her lip.

"You're being so gentle with me. How about you fuck my face? You know you want to." you shove your cock into her mouth, going back into her throat quickly.

"You want it? You'll get it." you said as you started to thrust into her mouth. You went in and out, hitting the back of her throat on each thrust. She gagged and moaned as you fucked her face, looking up at you almost helplessly.

"Yeah, that's right. Just take my cock. Right in your slutty little mouth. Such a... Good girl for me..." you said as you fucked her mouth.

You withdrew your cock from her mouth, smirking at her as she coughed a bit. "That felt so good. Do it aga-" you cut her off, going back into her throat.

"What was that? Sorry I didn't catch it." you said smugly as you went back to fucking her throat.

You felt yourself get near your end as you fucked her throat more. "Fuck... I think I'm gonna cum..." you said as you went back and forth in her mouth.

Yumiko got up, spit out her mouth and dropping to your cock. "Not yet, baby. I wanna enjoy your cock some more." she said as she continued to slowly stroke you.

"Then get on your back. I'm gonna fuck you so good that I'm gonna make you cum so fast." you said smugly as you sat up.

"Then fuck me."