Hibana: Spin the Bottle (Male Reader) (Lemon)

It was your turn to spin the bottle. You prayed to God it wouldn't land on your ex: Yumiko. You spun the bottle with your heart beating out of your chest.

When Yumiko heard it was your turn, she turned her head to face the bottle paying more attention to where it lands.

And of course, it landed on her.

"Shit..."

Marius nodded at you and patted your shoulder. "Relax, it's just seven minutes." he said as he took another swig from his pint.

Elena led the two of you to the closet you were gonna spend seven minutes in. "Now, it's totally fine if you don't wanna do this. So let's get that out of the way first; do any of you not want to do this?" Elena said as she opened the door.

None of you spoke which surprised you.

"I'll take that as a no. You've got seven minutes."

You walk into the cramped closet with Yumiko barely a few feet away from you. You stare down at the floor fumbling with your fingers with no idea what to do.

"Awkward, isn't it?" you heard Yumiko whisper.

"You don't say."

You sit in silence, tension filling the already cramped space. 

"Are we gonna sit here all night or are we gonna do this?" Yumiko asked.

"Wait, you actually want to do this?"

"If you don't, that's completely fi-"

"No! J-Just gimme a sec..." you said as took a step closer to Yumiko.

"Oh, so you actually want to do this too, Y/N?" Yumiko asked teasingly.

"Y-Yes, I do."

"Well? Are you just gonna sit there? Or are you gonna take me like how you've been aching to?"

That was the last straw for you.

You lunged at Yumiko and crashed your lips onto hers, cupping her soft cheeks with the palms of your hands. You felt her kiss back immediately, her tongue rubbing against your bottom lip begging for yours. You thrust your tongue out and meet hers, tasting the spit that you long yearned for and missed.

You shove your tongue inside her mouth, exploring every crevice. You feel her hand travel down your chest to the hardening bulge in your pants. She breaks the kiss and the two of you make eye contact.

"I... I missed this- you, your lips, your spit..."

As she said this, she leaned in to whisper something in your ear.

"And your cock..."

You grin at what she said as you pin her against the wall before you latch your mouth onto her neck. Yumiko lets out a soft gasp as you nip and suck on her skin, leaving love bites to mark her. Her left hand tried to grab onto something, fumbling around and finally settling on the nearby closet. Her grip loosens and she accidentally knocks down the mop, making a large thud sound. 

You hear a few snickers and laughs from outside, and knowing Yumiko, she was for sure blushing. "Don't worry, princess. Just focus on me." you said as you slipped a finger in her pants, rubbing her soaked pussy through her panties. Yumiko bit her lip as you did this, stifling a moan. Her right hand grabbed onto your collar, tugging on it slightly.

"Just as I figured; soaking wet. Is that why you've been shooting glances at me throughout the party?" you said cockily as you grinned and teased her. "Heh, you pick up on that only now?" Yumiko said smugly. 

You don't respond with words, but you do respond by sliding your fingers past her panties, feeling her soft and wet folds. You tease her entrance with your middle finger and watch her body language carefully just in case she shows any signs of discomfort at all.  Yumiko ruts her hips as you tease her to her end.

"You miss this?" you whisper into her ear softly.

"Y-Yes... y-yes Y/N..." you heard her whimper back at you. You smirk as you slide a finger inside her, making her tense up slightly and gasp. 

"You alright?" you ask after you feel her tense up. "Y-Yeah... I'm alright... keep going, please?" she begged. You oblige and start pumping your finger in and out of her slowly at first, enjoying the way she's reacting to feeling your finger back inside her pussy. 

"I missed your pussy... and I missed how much of a slut you can be, Yumiko." you said as you stuck two fingers inside her mouth while you added another in her pussy. You feel Yumiko rut her hips as your second finger slid inside her. She looked straight at you with bedroom eyes while she gagged on your fingers, coating them with her spit as she sputtered on them. 

You were about to pull your cock out eager to fuck her mouth, but the moment gets cut short as you hear a knock on the closet door.

"You two rabbits done? It's been seven minutes."

You saw the look of annoyance in Yumiko's face when Elena said that. "Well, that's too bad. Look's like this'll have to wait." you said as you slipped your fingers out her mouth and pussy.

"My rooms soundproof." Yumiko said immediately.

"Guess I'll see you there in five?"

"Two."

"Deal."