Ash: November Rain (Female Reader)

You were her best friend. Always there for her. You would listen to her daily rants; you would do ops together; you would do everything together. The two of you were always honest with each other. Except now. You were hiding something.

You loved Eliza.

And so it hurt you whenever she would talk about her boyfriend. Part of you was, genuinely happy for her. But a majority of you, wasn't. You were jealous, like extremely jealous. Every night you would bawl your eyes out, wishing for Eliza to be yours. But you knew it was never going to happen. At least, that's what you thought.

Eliza texted you something which made you spring up and get there fast.

"Hey Y/N. Can you come over to my room? It's serious."

You rushed to her room, phone in hand without a care. When you arrived, you knocked on her door. You were greeted by Eliza, but something was definitely off. You noticed the stray mascara left on her cheek, her hair was all messed up and her eyes were empty. Something was wrong.

"Hey, what's-" you get cut off when Eliza jumps at you, whimpering and her tears falling down on your shirt. She buried her head into your shoulder, and you reciprocated the hug. You held her close, holding her in your arms as she suddenly just broke down. Your heart cracked into a million pieces as this went on, your knees buckled and a sort of anger seeped into you. Who hurt her?

"Eliza, what happened?" you asked as you caressed her back. She broke away from the hug, wiping her tears away and facing you. "N-Not here, get in..." she said. You nodded and entered, sitting down on her bed waiting for her. She sat next to you and you wrapped your arm around her shoulder, reeling her in as she put her head on your shoulder. "Its Marius..." she muttered softly.
"What about him?"
"He cheated on me..."

Right as she said that, you felt the anger boil inside you and you clenched a fist behind your back while you held Eliza. "That son of a bitch. I'll fucking kill him." you said as you gritted your teeth. You hugged Eliza, holding her closer than you ever had before. You held her hand interlocked your fingers with hers, slowly letting your unrequited love for her show. But you decided to hold back, you didn't wanna take advantage of her. She was vulnerable, you knew that.

"Y/N, what did I... d-do wrong..." she said softly. "You? You did nothing wrong, Eliza." you said, caressing her shoulder. Eliza shook her head as if in denial. "No, don't give me that. If I did nothing wrong he wouldn't have..." she broke down once again, and you took this moment to show her how much you loved her. "No, Eliza. You did nothing wrong. Look, you're the most amazing, smartest, and most brave person I've ever met in my life. You're strong, brave, dauntless. Marius had wronged you, you're not the one at fault here. You are an amazing person, and I care about you so much that it hurts seeing you say that it was your fault. None of this was your fault and I hope you see your worth... because I do." you said as you lifted her chin up.

Eliza sniffled and locked eyes with you. "You, you really mean that? Y/N?" she muttered softly. You held her hand in yours, holding her tight. "Of course I do. You're my best friend." you said. And then the most unexpected thing happened.

She lunged at you, crashing her lips down on yours. At first you tensed up at the unexpected contact, your heart dropped and your head went blank. And then you just melted into the kiss. Her lips touching yours just felt euphoric and amazing. You cupped her cheek lovingly with your free hand as the other pulled her in deeper. Her tongue met yours and you swayed in a dance, tasting her mouth and her spit. You broke away from the kiss, staring at Eliza's eyes. Her cheeks were flushed with red and her nose was flared.

"E-Eliza, are you s-sure about this? I don't want to, take advantage of you. I mean, fuck. You're vulnerable and you might be-" you get shut up when Eliza puts a finger on your lips.

"It's always been you, hasn't it? I was so blind, I should've seen it. And now it's right in front of me. I love you so much, Y/N."

"I love you so much too, Eliza."