Ash: Accidental (Female Reader)

You've been best friends with Ash since your induction into team Rainbow. Countless missions together, you had each other's backs.

So, you decided to play a little joke on her.

It was a Sunday; you and Ash were on base in your room.

"Any plans today?" Eliza said, setting her cap down on a desk. "Nope, but keep your rifle ready, who knows when we'll have to shoot some white masks?" you said jokingly. Eliza let out a slight chuckle as she sat down on the couch, looking out the window.

Now's the time.

You got out of your bunk, walking over to Eliza as she stared out the window. You sat down next to her, trying to keep your calm. "Hey umm, Eliza, I wanted to test something if that's fine with you?" you asked.

Eliza's eyebrow rose slightly as you asked this. "Sure, what is it?" she asked intently as she faced you.

"Stay still for me." you said. She sat up straight, waiting for whatever the hell you were up to. You got closer and leaned in closer to her ear.

You softly moaned in her ear before withdrawing to look at her reaction. She looked bemused, confused, a little embarrassed even.

You were sitting there laughing as you saw Eliza's face.

Eliza lunged at you, pinning you down on the couch as both of you laughed. "You freaking-" she said as she put your hands above your head.

It didn't take long before the two of you noticed the position both of you were in. The laughter silenced, and an oddly tense atmosphere entered the room.

You and Eliza simply stared into each other's eyes, waiting for any of you to speak up.

Her eyes...

Those goddamn eyes...

"How long have you been planning this?" she asked.

"Literally 5 minutes ago." you replied.

"You're slick, really slick." she said as she positioned herself on top of you.

God, she looks amazing.

"Just fucking kiss me." you said, getting a little impatient.

Eliza softly caresses your cheek as she leans in, ardently kissing you on the lips.

Note: Sorry if this was short, I'll have some more for y'all in the future.