Valkyrie: Caught Red Handed (Lemon) (Male Reader)

You were alone in your room doing some, let's say "questionable" things. You had a crush on Valkyrie, like an intense crush. And you'd always fantasize about her. Whenever you'd finish training, you'd find yourself staring at her. Her blonde hair flowed in the air like silk. Her smile always lit up your day. And not to mention her, ummmm, voluptuous dump truck of an ass. Your mind would always think of these, naughty things. So there you were, sat in your room alone after training, stroking yourself to a picture of Meghan. You were in the middle of jacking off when suddenly your door opened. How fucking stupid were you to leave the door unlocked? And of course, the one opening it had to be her. It was Valkyrie. "Hey Y/N I-" she stops speaking when she sees you with your pants down, a picture of her next to you and your hard cock in your hand. "M-Meghan! What the -  h-how did you get in?!" you shouted, desperately trying to cover yourself up as you got embarrassed. A blush took over your face, and you could feel your anxiety boom right through the roof. "You left the door unlocked and I was supposed to-" she stopped herself in the middle of her sentence when she saw her picture fall to the floor. You saw the picture fall and you rushed to grab it, but you were beaten to it by Meghan. You huddled up at the edge of your bunk as you hurriedly put on your boxers. Meghan's eyes lit up when she picked up her picture and turned towards you. She gazed at you steady and unsettlingly. A grin formed on her face as she let the picture fall to the floor. "Were you, jerking off to me? Y/N?" she said softly. You struggled to speak, obviously flustered and embarrassed. "I-Fuck I'm sorry Meghan! I was- I d-d-didnt mean to-" you get cut off when Meghan crashes her lips against yours. First you tense up, you couldn't believe that Meghan just kissed you. You eventually melted into the kiss, grabbing her and wrapping your arms around her. She cupped your cheek lovingly and licked your bottom lip. You open your mouth and slip your tongue out, meeting hers. Your tongues swayed and rubbed, your spit mixing in the process. You could taste her spit for the first time, and she tasted so good. You pulled away slowly and stared into the blondies eyes before speaking. "M-Meghan... Does this mean you-" you get cut off when she speaks. "Of course, Y/N. Isn't it obvious? Haven't you noticed the way I look at you?" she muttered softly, her fingers trailing down to your crotch. "I-I never really, thought much about it..." you said nervously as her hand got dangerously closer to your cock. Eventually her hands reached your cock, rubbing it through the fabric of your underwear. She bit her lips as she looked down at it, and you could tell she wanted it. "Take your boxers off, I wanna see what you're packing..." she commanded. You nodded and took your boxers off, revealing your cock to her. She let out a gasp as your cock stood out. "Holy shit, you're so big Y/N..." she said as she wrapped her hand around your shaft. You bit your lips stifling a moan, not wanting her to hear how much you enjoy being touched. She stroked you slowly, pre-cum leaking out your cock and onto her hand. You travelled your hand over to her cloth clad tits, squeezing and caressing them. This made Meghan moan into your ear, something you never thought you would ever hear. "I wanna suck your cock baby..." she muttered into your ear before positioning herself. She licked your cock from the base to the tip slowly, swirling her tongue at the tip. You let out a seriously embarrassing moan as this was honestly unexpected. She wrapped her lips around your cock, which made your head cock back and your eyes roll to the back of your head. She bobbed her head up and down, her tongue lying flat at the bottom of the shaft as her spit coated your cock. Her warm mouth was perfect, and you loved it in there. You took your hand and put it at the back of her head, forcing her to go at your desired pace. She gagged and choked on you as you fucked her mouth. Her spit oozed out her mouth with every thrust of your cock into her mouth. You felt your cock hit the back of her throat, and you held it there. You eventually withdrew, your cock painted in a coat of her glistening and warm spit. She stroked you as she smiled at you, clearly enjoying getting throat fucked. "I never thought you were such a dirty girl, Meghan." you muttered. "Welcome to my world, Y/N." she said before wrapping her lips around your cock once again. She sucked you off for a few minutes before she got up and took her clothes off, leaving her naked. Her pussy was wet, really fucking wet. She got on top of you, teasingly grinding on your shaft. "Fuck, Y/N. I want you to fuck me. I want your cock inside my fucking cunt..." she said as she slowly grinded on your cock. "Oh you'll get it, Meghan..." you said before sliding your cock in. This made Meghan jerk and scream in pleasure. "F-Fuck, that's so fucking good!" she cursed as you fucked her. Her walls tightened around your cock, her juices coating you fully. You gripped her ass and caressed them, spanking them from time to time. "Mine, baby. You're mine." You said as you fucked her. "Y-Yes, Y/N! All yours!" she screamed and moaned. Her moans filled the room as your cock relentlessly pounded her wet cunt, her juices squelching as you thrusted in and out. "Fuck, Y/N I'm gonna cum!" she shouted. "Don't you fucking cum... Not yet..." you said as you lightly choked her. She nodded at you and went on going up and down your cock. She squirmed and shuddered as she desperately tried to control herself from cumming. "Baby, please let me cum!" she begged as if she was about to cry. "Beg me more, you slut." you commanded. "Please let me cum Y/N! I've been wanting you to fuck me for so long! Your cock feels so fucking good and I feel like I'm gonna fucking explode! Please let me cum Y/N! Ill be a good girl for you!" she begged and panted. "Now you can cum, baby girl." you said. She nodded as she fully let go, cumming all over you and your cock. She screamed and shuddered as she came, her juices leaking out her pussy and running down her thigh. You could feel yourself coming closer to your climax, your cock throbbed and pulsated as you kept on going. "Where do you want me to cum, Meg?" you asked. She took a few moments to respond as she caught her breath. "I want you to fucking cum inside me! Make me your fucking cumslut, I'm your fucking cum dumpster!" she yelled. You smirked as you kept going, feeling yourself coming ever closer. Finally you came, your cum shot out of your cock and filled her womb with your hot, warm cum. You pulled out, your cum leaking out of her pussy.

The two of you cleaned up and laid in bed together, arms interwoven and facing each other.

"Meghan, you're on the pill right?"

"Yeah, of course."

"Good. I love you, Meggy."

"I love you too, Y/N."