Ash: Dominance Pt 1. (Male Reader) (Lemon)

Eliza had her hands all over you. Her right hand roamed down to your bulge while her left stayed on the back of your neck.

"You're one hell of a kisser, you know that?" you quipped in between the messy kisses. "You are too..." she replied as she caressed your cock through your pants.

You bit her lip lightly, something you knew that she liked. You thrusted your tongue into her mouth, exploring every corner as her tongue did the same to yours.

You break the kiss, moving lower down to her neck. You kissed her neck softly before licking it, biting softly on her weak spot, making a moan exit her mouth.

"Yes, please..."
You knew how much she loved being kissed on the neck.

You run your hand through her hair, going to the back of her neck and pulling her deeper into the kiss. Your free hand went to her tits, squeezing them through the fabric of her shirt.

A gasp escapes her mouth as you do so and you see an approving smirk form on her face. "Your tits are so soft, so perfect..." you said as you played with them through her shirt.

You let go as she pushes you away, taking off her shirt leaving her in her sports bra. "You look great in that sports bra." you commented as you watched her strip.

"Really? I think I look better... without it." she said teasingly as she took off her bra, letting you see her bare tits.

"That's for sure." you said as you moved in closer to her. You put your hands on her tits, caressing and squeezing. You latch your mouth onto her nipples, sucking on them lightly. Eliza moans softly, biting her lip as waves of pleasure went through her body.

"Fuck, that feels so good..."
You lick her nipple and bite it softly before moving back to her lips.

You move your free hand down to her crotch, feeling her pussy with your fingers. "I want you to finger me... Please, please, please baby..."

Her soft begging voice turned you on so much. "I love it when you beg me..." you said as you started to rub her cunt through her pants.

"You're making me so wet down there..." Eliza said as she moaned from you rubbing her. She rutted her hips when you slid your hand into her pants, feeling her wet pussy with your fingers.

"So wet for me... Take your pants off."
Eliza followed what you said, taking her pants off for you. She was so wet, she was practically dripping down there.

You held her hips, pinning her against the wall. You took her hands, grabbing them by the wrists and pinning them above her. "You like it when I pin you against the wall, don't you, Eliza?" you whispered into her ear as you slowly teased her cunt.

Eliza nodded and looked into your eyes. "Y-Yes... I love it when you dominate me..." she said as she bit her lip. You moved your fingers to her clit, slowly rubbing circles on and around it.

"Please, please, please finger me..." she whimpered as you teased her. You finally gave her what she'd been begging for. You slowly slid your middle finger into her pussy, making her moan out as you went in.

"Oh... Fuck... Fuck... Fuck..." she said as your finger went in and out her wet cunt. She dug her hips into your motion, making you go deeper her with each thrust you made.

"More... Please give me more..." she begged. You smirked smugly before speaking. "Since you asked so nicely."

You added another digit. "Fuck... That feels so good..." she said as you finger fucked her. You took your fingers out of her cunt, moving them to her mouth.

"Such a good, little, slut." you said as Eliza sucked on your fingers, tasting her own juices on you.

"I wanna suck your cock, please let me suck your cock..." she said softly.

"Then get on your knees."