Nomad: Cabin in the Woods (Female Reader) (Lemon) (Part 1)

Rainbow was on a training expedition with the Philippine Scout Rangers, getting a seminar on how to survive in the jungle. Not only a seminar, they were actually being taught in the jungle.

"These guys are something else." Sanaa said as she got into her bunk. You had dibs on the top bunk, so you were laying there comfortably reading your book. "Ain't that the truth." you said as you flipped the page to the next.

It's been a while since you and Sanaa had some action, and Sanaa's been growing ever so frustrated. She can't blame you though, your jobs got your work cut out for the both of you.

So with Sanaa feeling super frisky, she decides that now might be the chance to finally so something.

"Could you come down here? I wanna lay down next to you." she said softly.

"Sure."

You put your book down and get down off the top bunk. You smiled softly at Sanaa as you laid down next to her. You felt her wrap her arms around you with her head resting on your shoulder.

"I love you, Y/N."

"I love you too."

You turned your head to look at her, gazing into her hazel eyes as the two of you laid there. Your eyes darted down to her lips, and you were thinking of doing it. Sanaa had the same thing going through her mind; her intense stare was telling you what she wanted.

"You wanna do it here? Won't they hear us?" you said as you looked around for anyone else. Thankfully there was no one else in the cabin, but that could change in a matter of seconds, or minutes.

"You'll have to keep quiet then, Y/N." Sanaa said before mounting you and pinning you to the bed. You gasp softly as she catches you off guard, but you grin at her afterwards seeing how frisky she is.

"I love it when you get horny..." you say as she leans closer to you.

"It's been a while, I can't wait anymore." she said before crashing her lips down onto yours. You kiss back intensely, sharing the same sentiment. Your free hand goes to her ass, squeezing it before giving it a good smack.

Sanaa smiles at you as do this, she always did like getting her ass spanked by you. You slipped your hand into her pants, hooking her pantie's waistband with your finger, telling her to take it off.

"Later, honey. You're first." she said right before grabbing your hands and pinning them above you. You look to her side, seeing her grab two pairs of handcuffs. You bit your bottom lip as you saw these, you always did want to try some sort of BDSM play with Sanaa.

She handcuffed your hands to the nearby posts of the bunk bed, restraining you- leaving you at her mercy. She pulled down your pants, exposing your soaking wet undies. "So wet for me already..." she said as she laid down next to you while her hand trailed down from your tits to your pussy.

You looked her in the eyes as she teased you; this was the most relaxed and most turned on you've been in a while. "I need you to fuck me, Sanaa... please, please, please..." you whimpered while she rubbed circles on your clit through your panties. "I will baby, be patient." Sanaa said before pulling your panties to the side. You felt her hand rub your folds as she teased your hole, making you whimper softly.

Sanaa went back to your lips, kissing you softly before biting your lip. You struggled against the restraints, hearing the clanking of the metal colliding with the bed posts. Your hand balled into a fist as you got frustrated with the fact you couldn't move, but you loved it at the same time.

You felt her middle finger slide between your wet folds, making you rut your hips and moan softly into Sanaa's mouth as she teased your entrance. "Please, please, please..." you begged as she kept on teasing you.

You see a grin form on her face right before you feel her slide a finger into your pussy. You moan softly and pull at the restraints on your wrist as you feel her finger slowly go inside you.

"T-Thank you... T-Thank you!" you said as her finger started slowly pumping in and out of you. The way her finger just slid in and out of you felt like heaven, but you wanted more. Sanaa kept eye contact with you the whole time, amplifying the pleasure you were getting.

"A-Add another... please..." you whimpered as you moaned softly. Sanaa honors your request by adding her ring finger into the mix, sliding it into your wet and needy cunt.

"F-Fuck... S-So good..." you said softly. Your moans were starting to get louder, and you heard a few people outside.

"Pre, may nagkakantutan ata sa loob." one of the voices said.

Sanaa covered your mouth with her free hand and your eyes rolled to the back of your head as her hand went faster. You were practically dripping on her hand, your juices coating her fingers with each thrust they gave. She took her hand off your mouth once she thought that they were gone.

"You're such a fucking slut for me..." Sanaa said before latching her mouth onto your neck. You felt her nip and suck at your weak spot, making you moan some more as you struggled against the restraints. Her fingers kept pumping in and out of you, bringing you closer to your end with each thrust.

"I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna cum... You're gonna make me fucking cum..." you said as you rutted your hips.

"Yeah? You're gonna cum? You're gonna fucking cum like the slut that you are?" Sanaa said in a rough tone as she kept her pace. You nodded frantically at her as you looked down on her fingers pumping in and out of you.

You couldn't hold it in anymore, so you came right on Sanaa's fingers. "F-Fuck!" you moaned out as you came. You could hear the squishing and sloshing that your pussy made with Sanaa's fingers. Sanaa grinned as she pulled her two fingers out of your pussy, covered in your juices. She took those two fingers and stuck them in your mouth.

"Clean them up, you slut." she said as she moved her fingers around in your mouth. You gagged and sputtered on her fingers, writhing around in your restraints as you licked her fingers clean, tasting your own cum. Tears started welling in your eyes as you gagged on her fingers, making Sanaa soaking wet underneath as you submitted to her- like the good obedient slut that you are.

She took her fingers out of your mouth, covered in your spit. She licked your spit off of her hand, swallowing it all. You catch your breath with the little time you had as you saw Sanaa take her pants off along with her panties.

She straddled you and got on top of you, lining her pussy up with your mouth. You could see how wet she was and you were aching to taste her pussy. You looked up at Sanaa and you could see how turned on she was having you like this.

"Your turn, Y/N."