A/N: Life Update

Little update. I've held off writing for a bit ( I say a bit even though it's been weeks). I've recently been talking to this girl I met when I was on vacation in Singapore.

Story time! I was looking for some shoes in Foot Locker because, well, we don't have Foot Locker in my country so it was my first time being in one and I wanted to leave with a nice reminder of how great Singapore is. I left with more than just memories.

I was checking out this one pair that caught my eye,

(If you're interested, they're the Jordan 1 Element Gore-Tex Curry colorway

(If you're interested, they're the Jordan 1 Element Gore-Tex Curry colorway.)

I was looking at it and shit; you know, the usual sneakerhead things. And then I just hear a girl's voice to my right.

"Hi, need any help?"

I look to my right and I see just the absolute cutest woman I've ever seen in my life. She's smaller than me by a few inches which just made her way cuter, but what really caught me was her voice and her eyes.

"Yeah, I was wondering if you guys have this in size 11?"

"Yeah, that's it. That's our last pair."

"Oh, great. Can I try 'em out?"

"Sure! Let me just go to the back and grab the other shoe."

So then I tried on the shoe, it fit really well, so I decided to get it. While she was putting the shoes back in the box, she noticed the shoes I currently had on and she just started talking to me.

"Nice shoes, where'd you get them?"

So basically we just started talking for a bit and it ended for a bit when my dad called me to the second floor of the store. After that, I went back down and sat on the benches near the counter. I was nagging myself whether I should strike up another conversation with her because, well, I'm never gonna get another chance given how it was my last day in the country, am I? Anyway, so I decide to grow a pair and I waltz up to the counter and decide to talk to her.

It went really smoothly, just talking and shit. I never expected myself to hold that conversation but hey, sometimes shit just clicks. So right as we were paying for the shoes, I asked for her name and I asked her out.

Guess what?

She said yes.

I proceed to get her Instagram because how else am I gonna message her when I'm out of the country? I smile at her and, well, she smiles back. We had our masks on, but I could tell by her face and her eyes. I walk off with the most gigantic smile on my face while getting dragged out the store by my sister tugging on my hair.

She's just stuck in my mind. We clicked really well and she said yes when I asked her out so, nothing could go wrong right?

Well, she's a horrible texter. She'll probably reply in like a few hours, usually twelve hours to a day but to be honest, I couldn't really care less. She told me she was preparing shit for university since she was an incoming freshman so of course I understood.

Where was I? Ahh, yes. She has the absolute sweetest voice that I've ever heard; her smile just- fuck.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, I really like her. I just hope this doesn't end like the previous times I've tried connecting with someone.

Because if I'm being honest, I think I'm close to giving up.