Chapter 3

The next morning you wake up and look at the clock in your dorm. It's 8:15. Oh my god! I'm late for DADA (Defense Against the Dark Arts), you think. You rush out of bed and get ready for school. As you're fixing your bed you notice a note in the shape of a quaffle on your nightstand. You open it up and on the note it says... Meet me in the Gryffindor common room after school for our date. I can't wait to see you. -Oliver

Unfortunately you don't have any classes with Oliver because he's in a different year. You run down to DADA class and sit down. Thankfully Professor Snape is not here yet. He's scary when he gets angry, well, he's scary all the time.

"Hey, y/n, why are you late?" Luna asks.

"I woke up late," you say.

"So, I heard you're with Oliver," Luna says.

"How do you know? I didn't tell you yet," you ask, confused.

"Hermione told me."

"Of course she did."

"So, how is it being with Oliver?"

"It's amazing! Last night we cuddled together on the couch in our common room. And I'm going to go on a date with Oliver after school."

"Wow, that's great y/n!"

Then someone new opens the door and just stands there. He has three scratches across his face and brown hair. The professor walks to the front of the classroom and says, "Hi class, I'm Professor Lupin. I will be taking over for Professor Snape, as the new DADA professor, for the rest of the year.

He takes out his wand and casts Evanesco (vanishing spell), and makes all the desks and chairs disappear. Then he walks over to a closet and brings a wardrobe over that's shaking (I know this happened in third year but, just pretend it happened this year, in this story).

"Now, who would like to go first?" Professor Lupin says, pointing at Neville, "Ah, Longbottom isn't it?"

"Yes," Neville says, very nervous.

"Now, I want you to picture the thing you fear the most and turn it into something funny. Now, the spell you'll be using is, Riddikulus," Professor Lupin says, putting on some music.

*Skip to after class*

After class was over, you walked to your next class but you're stopped by someone. Next thing you know, you're pinned against the wall. You look up at who is was and it's Draco Malfoy.

"Why did you run off yesterday? To help little Oliver?" Draco says, nastily.

"Yes, now get off of me!" you yell.

"Nobody talks to me like that!" Draco yells back.

"Yes I can!" you yell.

"Fiery, huh?" Draco says, leaning in.

He kisses you very hungry and you're squirming to get away from him but he doesn't let you go. You're finally able to get away but Draco grabs your wrist tightly. He pulls you back and says, "I wasn't done yet."

He makes his grip on your wrist tighter and tighter, making a mark on your wrist. You try screaming so someone will hear you. Luckily someone does hear you and comes to help you.