Chapter 17

*Skip to after class*

              After class is over you, Harry and Ron are walking back to the castle when you see Gianna walking towards you guys.

              "Hey everyone," Gianna says.

              "Hey Gianna," Harry blushes.

              "Hi," Ron says.

              "Hey," you say.

              "What's up?" Gianna asks.

              "Nothing much," Harry says.

              "We're just going back to the school," you say.

              "Oh. Well, what classes do you guys have next?" Gianna asks.

              "Me and y/n are going to Charms class," Ron says.

              "And I'm going to go DADA class."

              "Oh, okay."

              "What about you? What class do you have next?"

              "I have Herbology."

              "Oh. Well, before you go to Herbology do you want to do something fun?"

              "Of course."

              "I'll see you later guys."

              "Bye."

              "See you!"

                            *Skip to lunch*

              You sit down at the Gryffindor table by yourself while you're waiting for everyone to come. Then you feel a paper ball hit you in the arm. You look around and see Fred trying to get your attention.

              "What?" you ask.

              "Well, I was wondering, since you and Oliver are not a thing anymore, do you want to go to the ball with me?" Fred asks.

              "Really?" you ask.

              "Yes really," Fred says.

              "Yeah, I'll go with you."

              "You don't notice that Oliver was sitting near you guys and can hear the whole conversation.

                         Oliver's POV:

              I couldn't stand listening to their conversation anymore. Tears then start to fall down my face. I couldn't stay here, I had to go somewhere else. I then just ran out of the Great Hall with tears falling down my face.

              As I'm running out of the Great Hall I accidentally bump into someone.

              "Oh, I'm sorry," I say with my head down.

              "Oliver?" they say.

              "I'm sorry. I got to go," I sob.

              I then continue to leave and go to my dorm.

              Once I get into my dorm I just collapse on my bed.

              I can't believe *your pronouns* moved on so quickly. I have to try and get her back. I miss *your pronouns* so much. I have to try something to get *your pronouns* back. But it can't be just trying to talk to *your pronouns*. I have to do a much bigger gesture, I think.