Chapter 12

*over the next two weeks*

              Over the next two weeks you and Oliver have gone on multiple dates and hang out all the time. You've played quidditch together a lot, but you've been very careful. You've cuddled in hid dorm over the weekends. When you felt sad Oliver sat you down on his bed and held you in his arms, stroked you hair and let you cry in his arms.

              You and Oliver haven't really talked about the yule ball yet.

              I wonder why we haven't talked about it yet. He must be nervous to ask me. But he shouldn't be nervous, if he asks me to be his date to the yule ball, I'm of course going to say yes, you think.

                              *Skip to the evening*

              Oliver brings you by the lake. You just sit there and talk for a little while. Oliver then turns to look at you and says, "Y/n, I'm so sorry I haven't asked you this sooner. It's just I've never felt like this before for anyone.

              You then practically jump on him and hug him. You cup his face and say, very excitedly, "Of course I will be your date to the yule ball!"

                               *Back to when Oliver asked you to the yule ball*

                               Oliver's POV:

              I'm so nervous to ask *your pronouns*. I don't even know why. *Your pronouns*'s my girlfriend/boyfriend/partner, of course *your pronouns*'s going to say yes, but I've never done this before, what if I say something wrong and *your pronouns* gets mad? Or what if I don't know what to say and I'm just staring at *your pronouns* awkwardly, I think.

              I then turn to look at you and the way the moon shines on your face and the way your eyes sparkle in the moonlight. It just came out of me and I asked, "Y/n, I'm so sorry I haven't asked you this sooner. It's just, I've never felt like this before for anyone. So, what I'm trying to ask you is, will you be my date to the yule ball?"

              Then *your pronouns* face lights up and *your pronouns* jumps on me and gives me a big hug. *Your pronouns* cups my face and says, very excitedly, "Of course I will be your date to the yule ball!"

                             Your POV:

              You lean down and give Oliver a long kiss. You pull back and Oliver says, "I'm so sorry I didn't ask you that sooner."

              "It's fine Babe," you say, still smiling.

              "I was just so nervous. In case you say no, or didn't want to go to the yule ball," Oliver says.

              "Why would I say no to going to the yule ball with you?" you ask.

              "I don't know, I just get so nervous," Oliver says.

              "You don't have to be nervous to ask or tell me anything," you say, kissing him.

              You curl up next to Oliver because it's starting to get cold. Oliver then wraps his arms around you and holds you tight. You then lean your head on his shoulder and you both just look at the stars. After a while you yawn because you're starting to get tired.

              You then wake up with Oliver carrying you to your dorm.

              "You're always falling asleep on me," Oliver says.