Chapter 4

You both walk downstairs to the great hall hand in hand. You get to the great hall and kiss each other before you go inside. You walk over to the golden trio and Oliver walks over to his friends. As he's walking to his friends he turns to look at you and winks. You blush and wink back.

              "Hey guys!" you say to the golden trio in a happy mood.

              "So, someone got a little action I see," Harry says, jokingly.

              "Harry!" you laugh.

              "What! I'm just saying," Harry laughs.

              "And, no, I didn't," you say.

              "Come on, it's written all over your face," Ron laughs, with food in his mouth.

              "Come on guys. I didn't get any "action". I just made out with him for a little while."

              "Who's the guy?" Harry asks.

              "It's Oliver," you say, with a smile on your face.

              "Oliver as in Oliver Wood?" Ron asks.

              "Yes, it's Oliver Wood. Where have you two been?" Hermione answers for you, "You didn't see them run off by themselves last night? Or cuddle on the couch-"

              "Wait, you saw us on the couch?" you ask.

              "Yes, I couldn't sleep, so I went downstairs then I saw you two on the couch and then went back upstairs."

              "What happened on the couch?"

              "Nothing, we just cuddled together."

              "Just make sure he doesn't hurt you."

              "He won't hurt me. I know he won't."

              Then Oliver comes behind you and hugs you from behind and whispers in your ear, "I can't wait for our date later."

              He gives you a kiss on the cheek and walks off.

              "What was that about?" Ron asks.

              "Oh my god! I have a date with him later!" you say.

              "You have a date with Oliver after dinner?!" Hermione asks, excited.

              "Yes, I do. And I totally forgot! I don't know what I'm going to wear!"

              "Okay, I'll help you. Come on, let's go. We'll find something great for you to wear tonight."

              "Okay, then, bye!"

              "Bye! See you later!"

              You and Hermione run up to the Gryffindor common room, say the password and to your's and Hermione dorm. Hermione opens your closet (pretend that you each have your own closet in the dorm) and says, "Now, we have to figure out what you're going to wear."

              Hermione looks through your clothes and finds a red sweater and black jeans.

              "What do you think of this?" Hermione asks, pulling out a red sweater and black jeans.

              "I forgot I had that sweater," you laugh, "Yeah, I love it."

              "Try it on. I want to see this outfit on you," Hermione says.

              You go into the bathroom and put on the red sweater and the black jeans. You walk back into the dorm and put on some black boots with a little heel. You walk over to Hermione and give a little spin.

              "What do you think?" you ask.

              "Wow! You look great y/n," Hermione says.

              You put on a little red eyeshadow, black eyeliner, a little mascara, some blush and red lipstick. You go into your nightstand and put on a gold necklace with a/ an *your initial* on it, a gold bracelet, and a few rings. You curl your hair and put half of it up. 

              You get Hermione's attention when you're done.

              "How do I look?" you ask.

              "Y/n, you look amazing! Oliver's going to love it," Hermione says.

              Then you hear an owl screech outside your window with a letter in its mouth. You walk over to the window and open it. The owl comes inside and you take the letter from its mouth and pet before it flies off.

              "I wonder who it's from," you say, looking at the letter.

              You open the letter and it reads... Hey, y/n, change of plan. Meet me in the field, by the trees, outside of the school. -Oliver

              "It's from Oliver," you say, now looking at Hermione.

              "What does it say?" Hermione asks.

              "It says to meet him in the field outside the school," you say.

              "Well, go. You don't want to keep him waiting much longer," Hermione says.

              "Well, then, I'll see you later."

              "Tell me how it goes."

              "I will. Bye!"

              "Bye!"