Chapter 5

You get to the field and see Oliver standing there dressed in a red button down shirt and black jeans, under a string of white lights with a bouquet of your favorite flower. He looks really nervous. You walk closer and Oliver says, "Y/n, you are the most amazing girl I have ever known. Will you be my girlfriend?"

              Then you run up to him, he puts the flowers down, picks you up and spins you around.

              "Yes! I would love to be your girlfriend!" you say, excitedly.

              You put your hands around his neck and you kiss him. He kisses back and you just kiss for a little while under the white lights under the evening sky. Then he puts you down and picks up the flowers. 

              "These flowers are for you," Oliver says, handing you the bouquet, "You look amazing by the way Darling."

              "Aww thank you Baby," you say, blushing, "My favorite flower! i love *your favorite flower*s! How did you know?"

              "I asked around," Oliver says.

              "And they smell amazing," you say, smelling them.

              "Yeah, they do. So, do you want to go the Three Broomsticks in Hogsmeade?"

              "Yeah."

              Oliver holds your hand and you walk to Hogsmeade. You get to Three Broomsticks and find an empty booth. You both sit down next to each other and a waitress comes over. 

              "What would you both like to have today?" Madam Rosmerta asks.

              "I'll have a butterbeer, pumpkin pastie and a cauldron cake," Oliver answers.

              "I'll have the same thing," you say.

              As you're waiting for your drinks and food you talk about quidditch.

              "What? What is it?" Oliver asks.

              "Nothing. you just look really cute when you talk about quidditch," you say, blushing.

              "Well, you look cute all the time," Oliver compliments, and leans in to kiss you.

              Madam Rosmerta comes over with a tray of the food and drinks you both ordered.

              "Two butterbeers, two  pumpkin pasties, and two cauldron cakes," Madam Rosmerta says, placing everything down on the table.

              "Thank you," you say to Madam Rosmerta.

              "Thanks," Oliver says to Madam Rosmerta.

              You start eating your food and talk with Oliver. Oliver puts his hand on your thigh and it makes you blush. You look at him and smile. You kiss him and he kisses back softly with his hand still on your thigh. You put your hands around his waist and Oliver  puts his other hand on your neck. Then you say, "Let's not do this here."

              "Aww, come on," Oliver laughs.

              "We can do this later," you laugh.

              "Okay, fine," Oliver says.

              You both continue to eat your food and finish your butterbeer. Then Oliver turns to you and says, "Do you want to go anywhere else or, do you want to go back to Hogwarts?"

              "Can we go to Honeydukes?" you ask, excitedly.

              Oliver laughs.

              "What's so funny?" you ask.

              "You look so cute when you get excited about sweets Darling," Oliver says.

              You start to put money down to pay for the food but then Oliver puts his money down to pay for the entire meal. 

              "My treat," Oliver says, winking at you.

              "Aww, you're too sweet Baby," you say, winking back.

              Oliver grabs your hand and takes you behind Three Broomsticks before you go to Honeydukes.

              "So, you want to finish what we started in Three Broomsticks?" Oliver asks.

              "I'd love to," you say, biting your lip.

              Oliver gently pushes you against the wall and puts one of his hands on your thigh bringing your leg around his and his other hand on your back. You put one of your hands around his neck and your other hand on his waist. Oliver kisses you passionately and you both start breathing heavily. Oliver moves down to your neck and starts kissing you, leaving hickeys everywhere he puts his mouth. You moan a little bit. he moves back up to your lips and he kisses you hot and passionately. You hear someone walk by you both and hear them stop in their tracks.

              "Oh my god! I should not have seen that! I should go!" Hagrid says, horrified he walked in on you guys.

              You stop and look at Hagrid and then at each other.

              "Oh my god, Hagrid!" you say, in shock that he just caught you two making out.

              "Uhh, hi Hagrid," Oliver says, a little embarrassed.

              "Uhh, hi. I'm going to go It looks like I ruined a good moment," Hagrid says, walking away.

              You both look at each other and start laughing. Oliver kisses you and asks, "You want to go to Honeydukes now?"

              "Yeah," you answer.

              You walk over to Honeydukes hand in hand and are still laughing about what happened with Hagrid. You get into Honeydukes and breath in and smell the scent of sweets in the store. You love the smell of sweets at Honeydukes. You stay in Honeydukes for a little while and get some sweets. Then you guys sit on a bench outside and eat the sweets.

                                                                            *A few hours later*

              "It's getting dark. Why don't we head back to Hogwarts," you say. 

              "Yeah, it is getting dark," Oliver says, grabbing your hand.

              You both start walking back and see Draco making out with Pansy against a wall.

              "That asshole!" Oliver says.

              "Come on, let's just forget about him," you say, walking quicker.

              You walk back to Hogwarts and are laughing and running through the halls and having a great time. You get to the Gryffindor common room, say the password and go upstairs.