Chapter 6

"I'm going to go to bed. Goodnight," you say.

              "We don't have to say goodnight yet, if you want to spend the night in my room," Oliver says, winking.

              "Okay, then where's your dorm?" you ask.

              "Follow me, Darling," Oliver says.

              You walk into his dorm and Oliver checks to see if anyone is in the dorm, and nobody's there.

              You walk into the dorm and Oliver puts one of his ties on the door (pretend they do that whenever they don't want someone to burst in on them) and locks it. He walks over to you and kisses you. You kiss back undoing his shirt. You take it off and Oliver takes off your sweater.

              "Did I mention, you look beautiful?" Oliver asks.

              "Yes, but you can say it again," you say.

              "You look beautiful, Sweetheart," Oliver.

              Then Oliver continues to kiss you more passionately and pushes you gently on the bed. He grabs your thighs and wraps your legs around him. Oliver moves down to your neck and kisses you hot and passionately and you moan.

              (You can imagine what happened next 😏.)

              You lay next to Oliver with his arms around you. He plays with your hair and hums a song. His voice is so calming you can't help but fall asleep.

                                                                           *A few hours later*

              You wake up screaming and very sweaty.

              "What is it, Darling? Nightmare?" Oliver asks.

              You nod your head. He brings you close to him. You lean your head on his chest and he strokes your hair.

              "Do you get them often?" Oliver asks.

              "Yes," you say, quietly.

              "Do you want to talk about it?" Oliver asks.

              "Just please don't tell anyone about this," you say, trying to hold back your tears, "Only Hermione knows what I'm about to tell you."

              "I won't. You can trust me."

              "It was my second year at Hogwarts and it was holiday break. I went home to my parents and my brother."

              "You have a brother?" You've never told me that."

              "Had, a brother."

              You start sobbing and can't hold back the flow of tears coming down your face.

              "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know. What happened to him?" Oliver asks, pulling you close to him.

               "I went back home to spend the holidays with my family. So, I came home, and it was around night time. I went into my brother's room to tell him a planet story."

              "What's a planet story?"

              It's a thing me and my brother made up. You make up stories with the people you're telling it to, in it. And anything can happen. like, aliens can come to Earth and destroy it, or ghosts can come in contact with a human and automatically become a ghost. So, then it was my brother's turn to tell his planet story. It was getting pretty late and I was getting tired. But my brother had to go to the bathroom. So, he went to the bathroom and I was so tired that I fell asleep in my brother's bed. My brother must have come back into his room and saw me asleep in his bed and went and slept in my room because he was so kind and didn't want to wake me up. But then I woke up to blood curdling screaming, coming from my room. I woke up terrified from hearing the screaming. I noticed that I was in my brother's bed and not mine. So then, I jump out of his bed and run to my room. Then I saw my mom and dad standing over my bed, crying, which had blood all over it. Then I ran over to my bed and saw my brother with cuts and bruises all over his body, because he was beaten then stabbed to death."