Chapter 9

*Skip to when school's over*

              You're walking around the halls and get to the courtyard. You sit down by the fountain and you see people in the field. You walk over to see who it is. As you're walking towards them you see that it's Hermione and Pansy. You decide to walk back into the school and find Harry, Ron or Oliver. As you're wandering around the halls you see Harry and Ron.

              "Harry! Ron!" you say, walking up to them.

              "Oh, hey y/n," Harry says.

              "Hey y/n," Ron says.

              "What's up?" you ask.

              "Nothing much," Ron answers.

              "We were actually trying to look for you," Harry tells you.

              "Oh. Did you want to ask me something? Or did you guys want to hang out?" you ask.

              "We talked to Hermione," Ron says, in a sadder tone.

              "About what?" 

              "Your nightmare."

              "Oh."

              "We are so sorry that happened to you y/n."

              "You know, if you need someone to talk to, I'm here. I know how that feels

              "I'll always be here for you too."

              "Thanks guys."

              "I'm sorry that happened to you. I can't imagine what that must've felt like, losing your brother like that."

              "Yeah. It still hurts. But everyday gets better. The good thing is my nightmares are not as bas as they were in second and third year."

              "Well that's good."

              "But can we get off topic because it's a really hard topic to talk about for me."

              "Yeah, of course."

              "I'm glad you're happy by the way, with Oliver."

              "Yeah, me too. I can't wait for the yule ball (pretend the yule ball happens every year, but just for Hogwarts, because this story is supposed to take place during fifth year)! I can't believe it's going to be in a few weeks! Do you guys know who you're taking to the yule ball?"

              "Actually no, we don't."

              "We should go figure out who. We don't want to be the only people there without dates."

              "I have to go find Oliver. Do you know where he is?"

              "Oh, the last place we saw him, he was at the quidditch field."

              "Okay, thanks. Bye guys!"

              "Bye!"

              "See you later!"

              You walk to the quidditch field. Once you get there you see Oliver in his quidditch robes and his broom in his hand standing in front of a chalkboard writing things on it.

              "Hey Babe," you say, walking up to Oliver.

              "Oh hello Darling," Oliver says.