Chapter 15

About twenty minutes later, you and Hermione get to Hogsmeade. You walk to the dress shop and go inside. When you walk inside you see rows and rows of beautiful dresses on hangers.

              "Wow, these are all so beautiful!" Hermione says.

              "They all look amazing!" you say.

              You and Hermione walk around the shop looking at dresses and showing each other dresses that you both like.

              "What do you think?" Hermione asks.

              Hermione walks towards you with a ruffled dress with different shades of pink on each ruffle.

              "It looks nice, but do you really want to wear the same dress you wore to last year's yule ball?" you ask.

              "No, but the other dresses I was showing you, I wouldn't wear them. I just thought they looked pretty," Hermione says.

              "Do you want help looking for a dress?" the store owner asks Hermione.

              "Uh, yes please," Hermione says.

              "Okay, tell me what kind of dress you are looking for, and I'll try and find the dress you want," the store owner asks.

              "Okay, thank you," Hermione says.

              "Hermione, I'm going to go look for a dress. Find me when you have a dress you want to wear," you say.

              "Okay, I will," Hermione says.

              You go walking through the store to try and find a dress that truly stands out to you. You turn down an aisle and as you're walking through, a teal sparkly dress catches your eyes. You take it out to look at it. I have to wear this dress! This is the one I have to wear, you think.

              You then look around for a dressing room so you can try it on.

              After you try it on, you walk outside into the store and walk to the mirrors they have. You look at yourself in the mirror and the dress looks awesome on you.

              Hermione walks by and sees you in the dress.

              "Oh my god!" Hermione says.

              "What?" you ask, turning around and nervous that something is wrong with the dress.

              "That dress looks amazing on you!" Hermione says.

              "Aww, thanks Hermione," you say.

              "Of course!"

              "Do you think I should wear it to the yule ball?"

              "Yes! You definitely should!"

              You notice that Hermione doesn't have a dress in her hands.

              "Have you found a dress yet?" you ask.

              "No, not yet, but I'll find one," Hermione says.

              "Yeah, you will," you say.

              Then you walk back into the dressing room and change back into your clothes that you were wearing before.

              After you're done, you walk out of the dressing room and go to the front desk to pay for your dress. The store owner then gives you a bag and you put the dress inside it.