Chapter 14

You walk into the Great Hall and keep your head down so you don't come into eye contact with Oliver. You then bump into someone, you look up and it's Oliver.

              "I'm sorry y/n. I-"Oliver starts.

              "Stay away from me Oliver. I just hope you know that you broke my heart. But I'm not going to cry over you anymore. Just leave me alone," you say.

              Hermione grabs your arm and starts to walk away with you. Hermione turns around to look at Oliver and gives him a death stare.

                               *Skip to the night*

              You and Hermione get ready for bed and then lay down on your beds.

              "Hey y/n?" Hermione asks.

              "What?" you ask.

              "Are you sure you're okay?" Hermione asks.

              "Honestly, I don't really know," you say.

              "Oh, well, why don't you forget him. It's his fault you're pregnant anyway. And it's so bullshit that he left you like that. You both loved each other so much."

              "Yeah, I honestly thought he would be happy about having a child, like I am now."

              "Do you want me to say something to him?"

              "No. Please don't."

              "Are you sure you want to go through with this though? Making him jealous?"

              "Yes, I am sure."

                               *Skip to the morning*

              You wake up and lay in bed. I'm going to have to find an amazing dress to show Oliver what he's missing. It's going to be funny to see Oliver's face when I make him jealous, you think. You turn to look at Hermione's bed to see if she's up yet. But when you see Hermione's bed you see two people sleeping on it. You get up and walk over to your closet. You look over at Hermione's bed again and see the two people sleeping on the bed are Hermione and Pansy.

              They are so cute together, you think. You then get up and go into your closet to get clothes to change into. You then go into the bathroom to change. When you get out you see Hermione and Pansy kissing each other goodbye at the door. Hermione then turns around after Pansy leaves and sees you.

              "Oh, good morning y/n," Hermione says.  

              "Good morning," you say.

              "You saw that, didn't you?" Hermione asks.

              "Yeah, but, you know you don't have to be afraid that I saw you guys. It's okay. I support you. And since you don't want anyone to know, I won't tell anyone," you say.

              "Thanks y/n."

              "Want to go to breakfast?"

              "Sure, then let me get dressed. Want to go look for dresses after breakfast then?"

              "Yeah, that's perfect."

              Hermione gets her clothes from her closet and goes into the bathroom to change. You wait on your bed for Hermione to get dressed.

              When Hermione's done getting ready you both go to down to the Great Hall for breakfast. As you and Hermione are walking to the Great Hall you see Oliver walking alone in the halls. You look away and just keep walking. You guys get to the Great Hall and sit down next to Harry and Ron. You guys all just sit there just staring at each other in awkward silence.

              "So, hi," you say, to break the awkwardness.

              "Hi," Harry says.

              "So, I'm assuming you guys also heard me running out of Oliver's dorm last night," you say.

              "Yeah, we did. What happened?" Ron asks.

              "Well, he broke up with me," you say.

              "Because I'm pregnant," you whisper.

              "That asshole," Ron says.

              "I know right?!" Hermione yells.

              "So, since he broke up with me, even though we both loved each other, because I'm pregnant, which is his fault. I have an idea how to make him jealous."

              "What is it?"

              "The yule ball."

              "What about the yule ball?"

              "I'm going to show up in a killer dress and make Oliver jealous."

              "By the way, me and y/n are going to go dress shopping after breakfast, so don't ask me for help with homework today."

              "Oh shit! We have to ask who we want to go with to the yule ball, so we're not the only ones without dates."

              "Oh, yeah. Well, it looks like we won't be able to ask you for help with homework anyway."

              Then you see Oliver walking up to you guys in the corner of your eye.

              "Here he comes," Hermione says, rolling her eyes.

              "Look, y/n, I'm sorry-" Oliver starts.

              You stand up and say, "Oliver, I already told you to leave me alone! I don't care if you're sorry! You broke my heart! Now just stay the fuck away from me!"

              Oliver walks out of the Great Hall looking down.

              "Why can't he just leave you alone?" Hermione asks, annoyed.

              "I don't know, but hopefully it got into his brain that I want him to leave me alone," you say.

              "Hopefully," Hermione says.

              "I kind of want to go the dress shop to look for dresses just to get Oliver off my mind right now," you say.

              "Alright then. Bye guys," Hermione says.

             "See you later," Ron says.

             "Bye Hermione. Bye y/n," Harry says.

             You and Hermione leave to go to Hogsmeade.