Chapter 16

*Skip to the night*

              You and Hermione are all sitting in the Gryffindor common room and just talking.

              "By the way, where did Ron and Harry go?" Hermione asks.

              "They went to go shopping for dress robes for the yule ball," you say.

              "Oh, it takes them this long?" Hermione laughs.

              "Maybe they went to their dorms before we got here. They can't be shopping for dress robes this long," you say.

              "Yeah, maybe you're right."

              "Well, maybe we should go to our dorms. It is getting late."

              "Yeah, we are going to e staying up late with the yule ball and everything."

              "Yeah."

              You and Hermione go to your dorm and get ready for bed.

                          *Skip to the morning*

              You get up and the nerves that the yule ball is today hit you. I hope the plan works. I need to show him what he's missing. But I feel bad just ignoring him though. He seemed really upset whenever he tried to talk to me, you think.

              You get out of bed and get ready for the day. Then Hermione gets up and gets ready. While she gets ready you wait for her.

              "Okay, I'm done. We can go down to breakfast now," Hermione says.

              "Alright," you say.

              You and Hermione go down to the Great Hall and sit down to eat some breakfast.

              About thirty minutes later Ron and Harry come down. They sit down across from you guys and start eating some breakfast.

              "Hey Ron. Hey Harry," you say.

              "Good morning guys," Hermione says.

              "Morning," Ron says.

              "Hey guys," Harry says.

              "So, are you guys ready for the yule ball later today?" you ask.

              "I think so?" Harry says.

              "Maybe," Ron says, stuffing food in his face.

              "I'm pretty sure. What about you y/n? Are you ready to put your plan in motion?" Hermione says.

              "I think I am."

              "You think?"

              "Yeah, Oliver did look a little upset whenever he tried to talk to me. And he did-"

              "You have to get over him y/n. He broke up with you, all because you have a baby. But it is his fault that you are pregnant."

              "Yeah, Hermione's right. You need to get over him."

              "Yeah, you have to know that no one should ever treat you like that."

              "Thanks guys."

              "Of course."

              You, Hermione, Harry and Ron continue to eat your breakfast and talk about the yule ball and your plan for the yule ball and other things.