Chapter 10

You and Oliver are running through the halls and laughing until you see Mrs. Norris and Filch turn the corner and start walking towards you both.

              "You both are supposed to be in your common rooms! It's past curfew!" Filch yells, while running towards you guys.

              You and Oliver start running down the halls and keep turning back to see if Filch is still chasing after you guys. You keep laughing at how silly he looks while running. You both finally get to the Gryffindor tower, say the password, and go inside.

              You walk in, still holding hands and go to sit on the couch but when you look up you see Hermione and Pansy making out on the couch.

              "Oh sorry. We didn't mean to interrupt you guys," you say.

              Hermione and Pansy then turn around shocked that you guys just walked in on them making out.

              "So, you guys are together?" Oliver asks.

              "Yeah," Hermione says.

              "Can you please not tell anyone? We're not ready to come out," Pansy says.

              "And we're not everyone to know just yet," Hermione adds.

              "Yeah, you can trust me. I won't tell anyone," Oliver says.

              "We'll go so you guys can have your private time," you say, "Just cast muffliato (it makes people near the caster unable to hear what you guys are doing, for anyone who doesn't know)."

              You and Oliver sneak into his dorm, because his roommates are in there. He brings you over to his bed and closes the drapes. You cast muffliato and then you put your wand away. Oliver then pulls you close.

              "You look beautiful y/n. You know that?" Oliver says.

              "Just shut up and kiss me," you tease.

              Oliver gently pushes you on the bed and then climbs over you so he's on top of you. Oliver tells you to put both of your hands next to your head. You do that and he grabs your hands and leans down towards you. He kisses you very intensely and passionately. He kisses you for a little while and then moves down to your neck. You moan a little bit. Oliver then moves back up to your lips and lets go of your hands. He then moves his hands to your shirt and starts to take it off. He pulls it off of you, over your head and throws it somewhere, and you continue to make out. You start to unbutton his shirt, still kissing each other. You finish unbuttoning his shirt and he takes if off and throws it somewhere. You look at his toned chest and bite your lip. 

              "Like what you see again?" Oliver teases.

              "Do you see yourself?" you ask.

              "So you like this?" Oliver asks.

              "Very much," you tease.

              "Are you going to kiss me or are you going to keep admiring my chest?" Oliver teases.

              "Both," you smirk.

              Oliver then slides his hands down to your thigh and brings your leg around his waist. You then slide your hands down to his waist and move your hands to Oliver's belt. You undo his belt and take if off and throw it next to the bed. Oliver then takes off his jeans and throws them somewhere. Oliver then slides his hands down to the top of your skirt and starts to pull it down. After he pulls your skirt off of you. Oliver then leans down and kisses your neck. He kisses you more intensely and you moan. Oliver moves back up to your lips and kisses you. Then you guys 😏.

                                         *A few hours later*

              You wake up laying on top of Oliver. You wipe your eyes and look around. You open the drapes and see that Oliver's roommates are in the room. You close them back up and you take one of Oliver's sheets and wrap it around you. You pick up your clothes and get dressed. Ypu go back onto the bed and try to wake up Oliver calmly.

              "What is it?" Oliver asks, in a raspy voice, kind of tired.

              "I'm going to go," you say.

              "Aww, why?" Oliver whines, "Why can't you stay here?"

              Oliver pulls you so you're on top of him.

              "I don't want to get caught being in here and get in trouble. And I have to get back to my dorm before Hermione starts to go crazy about what I'm doing in here," you answer.

              "Aww, well, then I'll see you tomorrow then," Oliver says.

              You lean down to kiss Oliver and say, "Goodnight Love."

              "Goodnight Beautiful," Oliver says back.

              You sneak out of Oliver's dorm without being caught and go to your dorm.