Chapter 13

You then start to wake up again and feel someone's hand on yours. You then squeeze their hand to let them know you're awake. You don't care who it is, you just care that someone is there for you.

              "Y/n? Are you awake?" the person asks.

              "Oliver?" you ask.

              "Yes, it's me Baby," Oliver says.

              You then start to sit up but then you bite your lip to stop you from screaming with the amount of pain you feel.

              "Madam Pomfrey!" Oliver yells.

              Madam Pomfrey then comes over and stands on the other side of the bed.

              "Please don't move y/n," Madam Pomfrey says.

              "Why can't I? And why does it hurt to breathe?" you ask, terrified.

              "When you fell, you shattered your collarbone and broke a few ribs, but if Oliver didn't do what he did, you could've broken almost every bone in your body," Madam Pomfrey says.

              "Oh my god! Thank you Oliver for whatever you did to save me," you say.

              You then start to lay back down and then remember, your baby!

              You then turn Madam Pomfrey and ask very worriedly, "Madam Pomfrey, how's the-" you start.

              You then look at Oliver worried, with tears in your eyes.

              "How's the b-baby?" you ask.

              "Baby?!" Oliver says, in shock.

              "The baby is fine. The baby doesn't seem to be injured. All thanks to Oliver," Madam Pomfrey says, quietly.

              Oliver then sits down and he looks really worried. He sits there and shakes his leg for a little while and then starts to pace.

              "Oliver, I'm sorry you had to find out this way," you say, worriedly.

              "I-i just needed to go think," Oliver says.

              He walks out of the hospital room. You want to grab his hand and tell him to stay but you're in so much pain, it hurts to move. And then you see Hermione, Ron and Harry come running in the room towards you.

              "We came here as fast as you could!" Harry says.

              "Ron and Harry just told me what happened!" Hermione says.

              "Are you okay?" Ron asks.

              "I'm alright," you say, in a lot of pain.

              "I'll let you guys talk. But I'll be back in a few minutes to talk with you y/n," Madam Pomfrey says.

              "Okay. Thank you," you say.

              Hermione, Ron and Harry start to ask you questions about what happened, and you just can't hold it in anymore. You just start to cry about what happened with Oliver and how much pain you're in.

              "Oh, sorry. We didn't mean to make you uncomfortable," Ron says.

              "It's okay. You didn't, it's just, with what just happened before you guys came in here," you sob.