Chapter 2

Once we get there we all walk to the great hall for dinner, dessert and for the boring introduction speech Dumbledore says each year.

After dinner is over you start to walk back to the Gryffindor (you are a Gryffindor in this story by the way) common room with Hermione, Harry and Ron. And then you're soon stopped by cold hands dragging you behind the corner. You spin around and see that it's none other than Draco Malfoy.

"Wow, you look so hot y/n," Draco winks at you with a smirk on his face.

"Malfoy-" you start.

He cuts you off by kissing you. You know you should stop because you don't want to be kissing Draco and you wanted to tell Oliver you like him too, but you couldn't stop. Then you hear someone coming down the hall. You turn to look at the person who's coming down the hall and who is now stopped in their tracks and it's Oliver. Before you could say anything he ran off.

You push Draco off of you and say, "What the fuck Malfoy?!"

You run after Oliver but don't see him anywhere. You start to think where he could be. He's probably at the quidditch pitch. He always goes there, you think.

You make your way down to the quidditch pitch and see Oliver sitting in the stands all alone with his head in his hands. You get upstairs and sit next to Oliver. You put your hand on his back, but he pushes it off. He turns to you and says, "So, me liking you meant nothing to you?"

You kiss Oliver before he could say anything else.

"It meant the world to me. I've liked you ever since we first met. He just caught me off guard. I'm sorry," you say.

"I just want to tell you that I like everything about you. The way you're a bit clumsy, how nice you are, your passion, your positivity, your smile, your eyes and that you like quidditch. I like everything about you. You are stunning, flawless and perfect in every way."

You pull him in for another kiss and say, "Come on, let's get back to the common room. Before people start to worry."

You both walk to the common room hand in hand. You both were blushing so much and you both couldn't stop. This is the greatest thing that has ever happened to you. This, right here, has been your dream for two years now and it's finally true. YOU'RE WITH OLIVER WOOD!

Oliver turns to you and leans in to kiss you right before you walk into the common room. You both walk in and are still holding hands. You both walk over to the golden trio, who are sitting on the couch in front of the fire, and sit down.

"Sooo, I see things with Oliver went good," Hermione says, pointing at your lips.

"What?" you ask, noticing she's pointing at your lips.

You take out you wand and say, "Accio mirror."

Then a mirror comes in front of you and you use it to look at your lips. You see your lips and your lipstick is all smudged. Oh my god! My lipstick is all smudged! I must've smudged my lipstick when I kissed Oliver, you think.

You turn to Oliver and nudge him.

"What was that for?" Oliver asks.

"How come you didn't tell me I had smudged lipstick?" you ask.

"Because I thought it was cute," Oliver says, winking at you.

You fix your makeup and then continue to talk to Harry, Hermione, Ron and Oliver.

Oliver leans towards you and whispers, "Hey, want to go for a late night walk together?"

"Yeah," you whisper.

You turn to Harry, Hermione and Ron and say, "Hey guys? I'm going to go. Okay? I'll be back."

"Alright, see you later you two," Hermione says.

"Bye," Ron says.

"See you," Harry says.

Oliver grabs your hand and you guys walk around the halls. You pass a broom closet and Oliver notices. He then pulls you into it. He puts his hands on your waist and pulls you close to him. You lean in to kiss him, but this time the kiss was sweet and gentle but passionate. He pulls away and says, "Y/f/n (your first name) y/l/n (your last name), would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow?"

You cup has face and kiss him.

"Oh my god! Of course! I'd love to!" you say, very excited.

You then hear the door open with force and you hear Filch's voice.

"Get out of here and go to common room! You shouldn't be out!" Filch yells at you and Oliver.

Oliver grabs your hand and you both start running the halls, laughing and having a blast. You get to your common room and go inside.

"Looks like Harry, Hermione and Ron are in their dorms," you say.

"Looks like it," Oliver says.

You both sit on the red comfy couch in front of the fire.

"So, what time tomorrow do you want to go on the date? And where are you thinking of going?" you ask.

"It's a surprise," Oliver answers.

You're getting kind of tired so you yawn and lean backwards. Oliver puts you in his arms and you lean on his chest. You listen to his heart beating and Oliver starts to hum a song. It's so calming. You fall asleep in his arms.
              After Oliver notices you're asleep he picks you up and brings you to your dorm. He places you on your bed and puts the covers on you. He leans down and kisses you on the forehead.

"Goodnight y/n," Oliver says.