Chapter 8

*Skip to after Herbology*

              After Herbology is done you and Hermione walk into an empty hallway. Hermione stops and says, "Okay, before I tell you what I'm about to tell you. I'm still the same Hermione that you've known since first year."

              "Okay," you say, a little confused.

              "So, for the past year or so, I have been talking to Pansy," Hermione says.

              "Parkinson? Why her? She's a bit of a bitch sometimes," you say.

              "No she's not! She's an amazing girl! And I like her!" Hermione says, with a surprised face, after what she just told you.

              "You like Pansy?"

              "Yeah, I do. I've liked her for a while now. And before you say anything, I am still the same Hermione you've known since we met in first year."

              "So, you like girls?" 

              "Well, not just girls. I like boys and girls. I'm bisexual. And I get it if you don't support me."

              "Of course I support you Hermione!"

              You give Hermione a big hug.

              "I'm glad you were able to tell me who the real you is, so you don't have to hide who you are with me anymore," you say.

              Hermione starts to tear up and says, "Thank you so much for supporting the real me y/n."

              "Of course! You're my best friend. But why were you so distracted in class today?"

              "Well, when me and Pansy were walking to class together, I was talking about relationships and how I wish I could be in one with someone."

              "Wait, does Pansy know you're bisexual?"

              "Yeah, she does. I told her."

              "Does she support you?"

              "That's great!"

              "Anyway, I turned to Pansy and answered her question about what I think the perfect date is, I said, on a picnic field, cuddling under the sunset, and dancing in the moonlight. And then she cut me off by grabbing my hand and gently pushing me against the wall and says, 'I would love to do all of that with you, if you want to too.' And then I said, 'I would love to.' And then she kissed me."

              "Aww, that's so sweet."

              "I know right? And the way she kissed me was amazing. It was a gentle and loving kiss."

              Hermione kept talking about how great  the kiss was between them and her eyes lit up when she talked about it. I'm glad she's happy, you think. But then you remember you saw Pansy and Draco kissing on the way back to the castle on your date with Oliver. As much as you didn't want to ruin her great mood, you had to tell her.

              "Hey, Hermione?" you ask.

              "What is it?" Hermione asks.

              "Well, the other day, I saw Malfoy and Pansy kissing," you tell her.

              "When did you see them kiss?" Hermione asks.

              "I saw them kiss on my way back to the castle on my date with Oliver," you answer.