CHAPTER 28: CHAOS AND CONFUSIONS...

Readers Advised: There is some swearing in this chapter.

Italicized sentences indicate the thoughts of your mind.

Underlined italicized sentences indicated William 's thoughts.

**************************************************

Two weeks had passed by after that incident.....Your impression on Clara completely changed as you now know her true self. But you were happy that you came there on time....You did that with him again! The very thought of it made you flush

OH MY GOD! ITS REALLY EMBARASSING.....WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT IT EVERYTIME!!!! 

You were all red. The happy news is that the party went really well and now a new project is on process.. It was none other than SISTER LOCATION! Obviously you knew it coming but with a twist....It was combined with a theme park infrastructure. i.e Sister Location wasnt going to be a Pizzeria as you knew but its is going to be a huge theme park! You were head over heels with the plan.

I'm Super hyped!!!!! Can't wait to bring in new Characters !!!

But you were super confused about one thing....It was disturing you...

So....If Sister Location is coming up....Then those much advanced animatronics..I.e Funtime freddy, Baby , Funtime foxy...*Gasp* BALLORA! .......a..and...You got chills as you remembered a horrifying fact....William died....I..in..Fnaf 3.......Then came sister location...So....Will he really become spring trap?!! That book....It says the spring trap arises before the coming of sister location......Oh..The plot here is really messed up! I cant predict what's gonna happen next! Ballora and baby are His wife and daughter...But there is no chance of that happening....ARGH! My head hurts....I m so confused!! But I dont want Will to die! He's changed! *Sigh* I better get some sleep....My head feels like its about to burst!   

As it was 11 am , You decided to take a quick nap....

IN YOUR DREAM..

Crying noises....

Huh who's that?

Y/n: "Hello?"

You headed towards the noise....The path was dark...and not like the one you have seen in your other dreams...It was completely different..

As you stepped forward the noise started to increase.....*GASP* You saw somenbody tied in chains....You rushed towards....But you were shocked...It was YOU! it was you tied in chains and you were the one Crying!

Y/n: "AHHH! W..WHO ARE YOU?"

The 2nd figure od yours: "WHO AM I?! I AM Y/N! YOU STOLE MY BODY!!!! YOU TOOK EVERYTHING AWAY FROM ME!!!!! UNCLE AND AUNT'S LOVE! A...AA....AND WILLIAM!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE FAKE ..I AM THE REAL ONE!!! I AM THE REAL Y/N!!! GIVE MY BODY BACKK!!!!!!!! YOU DONT BELONG HERE!!!!"

Y/n: "Ahhhh!!!! Noooooo NOOOOOO!!!! I..I am faking?! .....My head hurts!!!......NOOOO I AM NOT......."

Guilt rose up...It was nearly killing you..

The 2nd figure: "YOU ARE F A K E...ONE DAY...H E WILL L E A V E   Y O U!      EVERYBODY WILL!"

You: "NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! "

................

....

"Y/N!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU OKAY?!!!!!! "

You jumped.....You body was ice cold......And you were sweating.....

Pant* Pant* You breathed heavily...

Charlotte: "Hey Y/N...Are you okay? Are you sick?"

Y/n: "A...Aunt...I..I..Is nothing...J..Just a wierd...D..Dream.."

Charlotte: "You sure honey?..You look really pale...."

W...W..what was the dream even about....I..am i faking? Yea indeed i m not the real Y/n,,,,,,I really dont know.....i....am..really scared.....why...do i get guilty...i didnt come here all by myself! Something brought me here....Does that mean that its my fault!? 

Charlotte: "Hey Y/n... *Touches you head* Poor thing your ice cold...wait a sec I'll make some warm soup for you...."

Y/n: "Thanks Aunt...."

All around me think that i m the real one...But i'm not....I feel bad for them....What if they find out the truth one day...The what will happen to me......

ALL WILL ABANDON YOU~~~

Y/n: "GAHHHHHH! "     You covered your ears...NOOOOO...NOOOOO! LEAVE ME ALONEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! I...I...I...dont want to go back to the days i was all alone!!!!!!!!!!! You started crying.......  No...no...Please...NO....I...I..saved many peoples life here....I just wanted to be good...I never stole your body...Nor I dont know what brought me here tot his world....I never intended for this to happen..........

You crying for a while....You Aunt came up by then, with a tray... As soon as she saw you . she quickly put the tray on the table near and sat next to you...

Charlotte: "Hey Y/n! What happened? Why are your crying?..."

Should I tell her? .....That I am not the real y/n? Should I tell her that I m from another dimention?.....I..I dont know.....She'll think that I've gone crazy....I dont know what to do.....

Charlotte: "Hey..hey....Relax... *hugs you* Just tell me what happened...Is something wrong in the University,,Did somebody bully you? Is it with Clara? She's just a bitch..just ignore her..."

HUH? Did she just call Clara a bitch? A smile cracked in your mouth....

Y/n: "Its nothing Aunt..I was a little upset on what happened that day and this weird dream..."

Charlotte: "Just leave it y/n...Let me know if she causes any trouble again...Will ake care of it..Dont worry, Now drink this soup I've made Its your favourite."

She handed you a bowl of ( WATEVER SOUP YOU LIKE) . 

Wow..It smells delicious...     You took a spoonful of it...It was amazing! You loved it,

Man! She is very good in cooking..

Y/n: "Thanks Aunt..Its very Yummy! I love it!"

Charlotte: "Glad you like it....And why you dont you ask Ann to come over..It would help you feel better..she's your best friend afterall....:

Y/n: "Yea..good idea I'll call her.."

You called Ann and she said She'll be there in 15 mins...While you drank your soup...

************************************

A/N:  Hey guys! Hope you liked it! Please dont mind the flaws! Thank you for all the reads and support! Please do continue it! Stay happy, stay safe Always keep smiling! Have a Happy Day! Bye!

- Love, Susan 😀😀😉