CHAPTER 12: THE RISE OF MARIONNE.

Readers Advised: There is some swearing in this chapter.

Italicized sentences indicate the thoughts of your mind.

Underlined italicized sentences indicated William 's thoughts.

**************************************************

You finally arrived at the new pizzeria. Honestly, you did not expect William to be  good driver, he stayed focused on the road throughout while you were staring at his handsome face. You were really happy, the weather was nice and the mood was calm. The construction was completed and the building looked perfect. Now the interior work was going on. You saw you Uncle swiping his mobile rapidly.

William:"Ouch it hurts!"

Henry:"What?"

William:"The way you swiping the screen , is gonna set it in flames."

Henry:"Seriously William?"  

You couldn't help but laugh at how pissed your Uncle was.

Y/N:"Hahahah Okay now, Tell me Uncle what am i gonna do here?"

Henry:"Ah! Y/N come here, I wanna show you the new animatronics, some are still in progress but you can share your ideas as well!"

Y/N:"Sure Uncle, Happy to help!"

He then led you to a room , You were speechless..There laid the 4 beautiful animatronics, all in toy versions Bonnie, Chica, Mangle (Toy foxy or foxy) and Freddy.

William:"Beautiful aren't they?"

You were totally stunned, Whoa......they look amazing in real life! I did not expect this..

Y/N:"I...Its...MARVELOUS! ITS SO AMAZING THAT I CANT EXPRESS IT IN WORDS!!"

Henry: "Yeah, all thanks to William, he designed these and made it himself".

You looked at William and smiled, he grinned.

Henry: "Now the only problem is....the security of the children, I don't want the same thing to happen, you know Y/N that incident..."

Oh i know what he meant..But didn't they have Marionette? the puppet...Now i remember! in the book it was given that they made the puppet much later as they were struggling to get an idea..Thank goodness I was a Robotic Scientist in my previous life, just as i was about to make real animatronics i ended up here...Looks like i can use this opportunity..

Y/N:"I have an idea.."

Both William and Henry looked at you confused...

William: "You?...I've been thinking hard and yet i 'm unable to do anything... You just came, and now you have an idea?"

Henry: "C'mon William lets have her say". 

You took a paper and a pencil lying on the desk and started explaining.

Y/N: "So the main issue here is the safety of the children. You just require some type of mechanism to monitor the movements of the children alone, so for that I suggest in making a robot which is protective and defensive but at the same time child-friendly."

William: "Okay I  take back what i said, This is a splendid idea, but how do u put this sort of mechanism in a robot which is both child-friendly and defensive at the same time?"

Y/N: "Listen, this need not have to be the same old stuff like bears and bunnies, lets think out of the box say a puppet like this.." You started sketching out marionette in the paper. "This is how it looks, it needn't need to be a performer like the other animatronics, it can be inside a gift box like this..." You drew the gift box "It can just come out roam around and give out plushies and other sort of gifts to the children to lure them out from unwanted places like backstage, parts and service etc.."

The moment you mentioned the word parts and service, William had a pale expression on his face.

Henry: "What an excellent idea, you are truly a genius!, i didn't expect you to come up with a brilliant plan at ease".

William: "So what do you call this puppet".

Y/N: "Marionette".

Henry: "Good job Y/N! I knew I could count on you!".

Y/N: "I have a request uncle...Will you allow me to make Marionette?"

Both William and Henry exchanged glances.

Henry: " You sure about that Y/N?"

Y/N: " Yes please uncle, I can do it myself!"

Henry: "Okay then I put you in charge of puppet, If you find anything difficult ask William for help, I'm sure that he can help you".

Bruh..you are talking to a scientist of 21 century....why would i need his help.

Y/N: "Yeah sure Uncle! I'll keep that in mind".

William was not quiet happy with the idea of letting you build marionette, but you didn't bother about how he felt. Your Uncle left to inspect the interior designs. Now its only you and William.

William: "Tell me how did you come up with this? You didn't even study Robotics, then how!? Even I myself didn't think about it.."

Y/N: "Is there any need that only you should be the smartest of all? Everybody can come up with a solution. Plus I've been interested in Robotics lately so i decided to take up courses on my own. What does that have to do with you? wait.....are you jealous?" You laughed at him mockingly.

William: "You dare mock me? You really have guts.... Its time to teach you a lesson...dear". He smirked.. 

He moved closed to you.. Gripping your hand tightly..

Y/N: " Let go of me! C'mon Will !"

William: "I will once I've finished my dinner.."

WTF! you glanced at your mobile, it was 6.45pm WHAT THE... ITS GONNA BE 7.00 ALREADY!! TIME IS FLYING HERE! 

Y/N: "Stop joking around! It hurts let me go!!"

He pinned you on the wall...leaning his head close, he bit your neck! You let out a squeaky mourn.

Y/N:" WHAT THE FUCK WILL! WHY ARE YOU SO PERVERTED!"

William: *chuckles* " You gonna be all mine tonight....,I'm gonna eat you up...*  He whispered in your ears, sending shivers down your spine.

OH DEAR GOD PLEASE HELP! WHAT'S HE UPTO NOW?!......??

********************************

 A/N: HELLO! Hope you are having a nice weekend! stay happy and blessed, Please dont mind the flaws,see you all later byee!!

- Love. SUSAN😘😘