CHAPTER 13: THE RHYTHM OF THE NIGHT

Readers Advised: There is some swearing in this chapter.

Italicized sentences indicate the thoughts of your mind.

Underlined italicized sentences indicated William 's thoughts.

WARNING!!!⚠⚠⚠: LEMON 🍋 AHEAD! PLEASE PROCEED WITH CAUTION!!

**************************************************

William: " Just wait here I'll be right back, don't even think about getting away.."

Seriously?! what the heck is he thinking!?

Y/N: "Fuck off"

He then left and went running somewhere..

What the hell happened to him...

Meanwhile you were just looking at each and every animatronic closely, observing the details...

WOW you look really pretty mangle....

You felt somewhat strange...You suddenly felt someone standing near you, actually there was none other than you in the room...You then heard footsteps.

William:"Lets go".

He grabbled your arm are dragged you out in a hurry.

Y/N: "What the hell William , Where are you taking me? Ow My arm hurts you jerk!"

William : "NO time to waste now get in the car".

He push you into his car, and got in it and started it.

Y/N: "Wait..Wait..where are we going?"

He then pulled you to a kiss...He leaned his head on yours..

William: "To my place.."

At 1st you were shocked , 2nd you were worried bout not informing to your uncle.

Y/N: "WAIT WHATTT! TO YOUR HOUSE??!   What about Uncle and Aunt.. They 'll be worried."

William: "I've already texted your Aunt, Henry was as usually being a jack ass, You aunt said that she'll take care of him...so no worries.."

You were quite surprised....Okay then looks like there no way to escape.. But strangely you were happy...William was speeding across the roads, and finally you arrived..

You JAW DROPPED...His house was a huge mansion...It was beautiful...You couldnt believe your eyes....IT was PERFECT IN EVERY ASPECT,  in the middle it had the name..THE PLATINUM PALACE.

William: " Careful your mouths gonna drop". He chuckled.

Y/N: "C'MON seriously? is this your house?"

William:" Yep welcome to the Afton household"..He said with a grin.

Y/N: "GOD! you are really rich! OMG this is really pretty".

William: " Yeah, i know its been here for a long time, its really old you know.."

Y/N: "So you live here all by yourself?"

William:" Yeah..kinda like that.."

OMG living in this huge place all by yourself...Its really scary tho..

William: "Enough looking now cmon in!"

He held your hand and you both walked in..It was beautiful inside as well...Suddenly he carried you up and climbed the grand stairs..

Y/N: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING PUT ME DOWN!"

William: "Shut up please."

He kissed you, and brought you in a grand bedroom, it had a king sized bed...He put you down and climbed on to you..

Y/N: "W..Will...what...are..you gonna d..."

He silenced you with a deep kiss, his tongue was in your mouth , exploring every inch of it.. You did not expect that ..you heart was beating faster and faster...you could feel you body getting excited...You were not able to control your self..

William: "You are all mine..Y/N.....I'm done being patient.."

He ripped your clothes off leaving you only wid your bra on..

Y/N: "WILLIAM! I..I'M not..yet ready for this..."

William: "Oh you will be now.."

He took his cloths off...You cant help but stare at how fit he was..Looking at your expression he smirked...You started to blush..He then kissed your neck, sucking your skin, he then laid a trail of kisses , he the cupped his hands arounds the curves of your breasts..

William: "Man you damm hot Babe....You have no idea how long i've been waiting for this.."

He slid your bra down..You covered your face with embarrassment, He massaged then gently and then there he goes! sucking your nipples....Making you moarn... He licked them...You coudnt help but make your panties wet.....

Y/N: "Ahhhh Will....D...DONT..STOP...." You mourned...

He was pleased..His eyes was filled with hunger...He removed his pants revealing his member..

You were stunned....HOW ON EARTH WILL IT FIT IN HERE...you were burning hot...

William: "Dont worry..I'll be gentle.."

You nodded you head....He then removed your panties and slid his member down to your..You felt real pain..before you could make a sound, he sealed your lips with his and pushed it further down....The pain was unbearable....a tear rolled down you eye..

William: "You alright now?"

Y/N: "Y..Yes..".

He then started thrusting faster and faster and faster...the atmosphere was topped up with mourns...you felt an unbearable pleasure.....You then felt strange....you were about to let go.....you were just inches away... You then squirted out all over his member...later he did his part as well...It was an amazing feel...You both were panting...he kissed you..Smiling...

William: "I love you Y/N....Will you be my woman?"

You were really happy...

Y/N: "I LOVE YOU TOO! AND OFCOURSE I WILL!".

You hugged him and kissed him..you were pretty tired....You then fell asleep ..leaning on him...IT WAS A MEMORABLE NIGHT..

*******************************

A/N>  AHH THERE IT IS A LEMON!! I REALLY DONT KNOW WAT TO SAY..anyways hope u liked it..Please dont mind the flaws..see you all tomorrow...stay beautiful , stay blessed! until next time!

- Love, Susan😄😄😋❤