CHAPTER 8: WHAT A STORY TELLER!💢

Readers Advised: There is some swearing in this chapter.

Italicized sentences indicate the thoughts of your mind.

Underlined italicized sentences indicated William 's thoughts.

**********************************************

Y/N: "Argg..Nnngg!....HA! CHARLIE CHARLIE!"

You got up...tilted you head left and right...you then realized that you were in the hospital, Charlie was lying on the other bed next to you.

Henry:"Hey..Hey..Calm down..Its alright...I'm really grateful to you my dear Y/N for saving Charlie...if not for you....s...sh..she.."

Y/N:"Its Fine uncle..so what happened...how did i end up here..?"

SO THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED...

WILLIAM'S P.O.V

William/ spring Bonnie: (looks at your unconscious body) "SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! How did you end up here!? I never expected you to be really brave..you even stabbed my shoulder.... I don't want to kill you but i have no choice...My dear Y/N...."

He stroked your hair..with his furry hands...

*Waaah! Wahh! wah! wah!...* ( A/N i really dk how to express sirens lol 🤣)

William: *GASP* "CRAP! ITS THE POLICE..I better get the fuck out of here....NO WAIT! I KNOW WHAT TO DO.."

He grinned sheepishly....He quickly removed the spring lock suit...He tidied his dress..adjusted his tie...blood was pouring from his shoulder..But he didn't care....

William:"Its time to be a hero...*chuckles*..."

He carried you and Charlie..and walked up...

Henry: "WILLIAM WHERE WERE YOU?...AND HOW COME Y/N IS HERE? WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?...WHY IS YOUR SHOULDER BLEEDING..?"

Charlotte: "Calm down dear..Its fine..At least we know that they are safe...Tell me William what happened..."

William: "You know that old spring lock suit/animatronic? It had some issues so i was working with it.. i went to the parts and services to grab some parts and when i came back it was gone...i searched every where but couldn't find it.. I was on my way to your office..but just then i heard a loud thud..i went back again and found Y/N and Charlie unconscious.At 1st i was a bit shocked to see Y/N here, she had clearly  been protecting Charlie from the beginning. I rushed towards them but the Spring Lock stabbed me on the shoulder...i then somehow managed to put it out and...here i am.."

Henry:"Oh GOD..This child..with out able to walk she came all the way here.. still she fought with that killer animatronic....*He stroked your head*"

Charlotte: "Okay now..Let's get to the hospital.."

William:"Your right c'mon Henry we need to hurry.."

YOUR P.O.V :

Henry: "So that's what happened..okay now, tell me why did you get there?"

CRAP! what should i do know..I cant tell him my secret...C'mon....OH I KNOW!

Y/N: "You know uncle.. I had this strange nightmare..that i had been blabbing about? I dreamt about the same situation where Charlie's life is in danger...So i  got a little scared and i rushed to the pizzeria to check on her myself."

Henry:"Whatever..Thank Goodness you came...O..or else C..Charlie would have been...d..d.."

Y/N: "C'mon Uncle it's over now..." You held his hands in a comforting gesture....while you saw William standing on the doorway with his signature grin plastered on his face, you see his right shoulder where you stabbed was wrapped in bandage, blood stains was on it.

HMPH! WHAT A STORY TELLER! SERVES YOU RIGHT JERK! I should've stabbed even harder! 

You glared at him while he was smirking back.

Charlotte:"Y/N my dear..you must rest the doctor said that your leg is in a really worse condition, he also stated that bed rest is a must for at least a week..." She said in a gentle tone , stroking your head.

Y/N: "I understand Aunt, but what about Charlie?"

Charlotte:"Oh..she's well dear, she is asleep now, the doctor said that she  had been drugged to sleep.."

What the hell DRUGGED?! WHAT ANIMATRONIC ON EARTH WOULD'VE DRUGGED A PERSON TO SLEEP?

You glared at William again and asked,

Y/N: "What kind of animatronic would drug a child to sleep huh?"

He was surprised, you were clearly able to see that he did not expect that, however he wasn't able to answer quickly, but then he said...

William:"I had been using certain chemicals to clean the sensitive parts , so that must've been the case." he shrugged.

FUCK YOU AFTON! 

You were clearly displeased with is behavior.

Henry:"Whatever, lets get going to home, before that  I've to sort out things to the police and state that it was an accident."

ACCIDENT!? MY ASS, William surely has his way out.. Shit! whatever, i some how managed to save Charlie..I'm relieved...my 1st mission was successful....

Your mind was finally be able to rest....You felt really peaceful.

Will this last for long???.....................

*******************************************************************

A/N: HEY GUYS!  Hope you all are enjoying this story! please don't mind the flaws,Please do comment down below! Have a wonderful day!

-Love, Susan 😉😉