CHAPTER 4: SLAYING THE DEVIL.

Readers Advised: There is some swearing in this chapter.

Italicized sentences indicate the thoughts of your mind.

Underlined italicized sentences indicated William 's thoughts.

P.S: murder and killing is involved in this chapter.

**************************************************

You finally reached home.You fell on your bed and buried your face in a pillow.

HMPH! HOW DARE THAT IDIOT AFTON!, I 'M GONNA TEACH HIM A LESSON TOMORROW.

The image of William kissing your neck flashed in your mind and you felt your cheeks burning up, you were clearly distracted.

ARGG! GOSHH I HATE YOU AFTONN! You punched and threw pillows off your bed and vented out your anger.

*sigh* Whatever i'm gonna take a shower to relax myself....

You went to your bathroom, removed your clothes and had a nice shower..You then wrapped yourself with a towel and looked into the mirror..

"AHHHH! WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!?......" You noticed a hickey on your neck..You were really shocked at the same time blushed...

AFTONNNN DAMM YOU..I'M GONNA KILL YOU MYSELF! HMPH! PERVERT!

You were really mad...you then grabbed a top which was up till your neck so that you could cover it. You finally dressed up,sat in your study table and decided to make a note of all incidents which is gonna happen. You took your journal and started to write.

Umm..... so According to that book, the 1st murder happens at FREDBEAR'S FAMILY DINER and the child's soul possess the puppet..and the child is.....Tears fell as you realized it was none other than charlie. No..NO..Charlie I WONT LET YOU DIE!  You wrote her name in bold letters and to the side you wrote puppet.

Okay now... lets not rush....According to the book after the death of charlie the Family Diner closes but then another place..i.e FREDDY FAZBEARS'S PIZZERIA opens...where the 5 missing children case pops up..First, i should figure out a way to save Charlie..For that..i....i.....should get C..Close...w....with..A..Afton...

You remembered his flirtatious behavior.... SHIT..THAT BASTARD!  There has to be another way..

You felt real bad..you did not know what to do...You mind was filled with worry and thoughts about saving Charlie...You couldn't imagine the death of your beloved sister...You thought of your uncle and aunt's misery of loosing their one and only child...

You closed your eyes and said to yourself..I WILL SAVE YOU CHARLIE EVEN IF IT COSTS MY LIFE I'LL SAVE ALL OF THEM..ALL THE CHILDREN...FROM THIS MONSTER....

You then realize that it was just a few days away....I must be careful....and execute my plan properly...i must keep an eye on AFTON and the parts and service room..

*Yawn* You were exhausted, its been a long day for you...All the thinking and plans to slay the devil made your brain tired. You decided to sleep.

TIME SKIP *MIDNIGHT******************

William: "You cant get away from me Love! GIVE ME THAT PEST ALREADY! DON'T MAKE ME KILL YOU AS WELL!"

Y/N: "NO NEVER I'LL LET THAT HAPPEN TO CHARLIE! I WONT GIVE HER TO YOU.."

You run as William was chasing you from behind, you ran and ran carrying Charlie..protecting her..Tears were coming out of your eyes as you were saying "Don't worry Charlie I wont let him hurt you".

Suddenly William got hold of you and snatched Charlie away from you..His eyes were full of blood lust ..He looked Demonic...You screamed "No please don't kill her i'm begging you don't..."

*SHULK* Blood splashed as he stabbed her with the knife..

"NOOOO.... NOOOOOO.. CHARLIE NOOOO....."You started to cry with pain as your saw her life less body fall to the ground."AFTON YOU MONSTER HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO AN INNOCENT CHILD!"

William: "YOU BETTER SHUT UP OR ELSE!"

Y/N: "OR ELSE WHAT WILL YOU KILL ME GO HEAD AND DO IT!"

He grabbed you neck and squeezed it...

William: "My love..you asked for it! now let me put you asleep.."

He raised his knife and  plunged it towards you...

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

**************

*GASP*! You then saw yourself on your bed..

W...w...was it all a dream..?!..You started to cry..Why..why  is he soo cruel!..*sniff* You were terrified..No i cant back down...i can do it..i will save all.... i will..i wont loose hope.......

**********************************************

A/N: HEY THERE! Hope you all like it! please let me know your thoughts and comments!

Please don't mind the flaws.

- With love , Susan 😘