CHAPTER 2: Meeting the DEVIL.

Readers Advised: There is some swearing in this chapter.

Italicized sentences indicate the thoughts of your mind.

Underlined italicized sentences indicated William 's thoughts.

**************************************************

"Ah! Finally we arrived at the pizzeria" said Henry. 

You couldn't believe your eyes, after all you've only seen the pizzeria in the game and in the book but seeing it in reality was even more surprising and better!. Hundreds of people were gathered for the opening ceremony of the"Fredbear's Family Diner".There were a lot of adorable childern running around waiting. You were really excited to see the animatronics. And of course FREDDY was your favorite, but you couldn't say it loud as none except for you uncle knew their names.

"So...shall we start Y/N?" 

"Yes of course uncle!" You said with a grin.

Finally the Fredbear's Family Diner was out for all and everybody happily sat and had their delicious meal,some kids were mesmerized by the animatronics ,while you were busy wandering around. Suddenly you heard your uncle call you.

Henry: "Y/N! Y/N! Come here!"

Y/N: "Coming !" 

As soon as you went there, you were terrified! You immediately recognized tat person even before you uncle could tell you.

Henry:"Y/N Meet Mr. Willam Afton, My best friend and my partner, who's a genius in Robotics. He made the animatronics there, Cool isn't it? And William meet Y/N,who is 17, also a bright student."

 You just stared blankly as you totally forgot that he existed.

How did i forget tat  Afton bastard who messed everything up! He...he..killed many children....poor.souls...   Anger rose up but you decided to control.

You looked him up an down, A tall man, A nice handsome face,thick dark purple hair, Dressed in a business class manner with a purple shirt,a black coat, black shoes, a dark purple tie and a shiny golden badge that says 'William Afton'.

William: "Its rude to stare someone for a long time you know...." He spoke with a smooth British accent.

You snapped from you thoughts and decided to speak

You: "Uh.....um..sorry...i was not paying attention..Mr.Afton."

William:"Oh please..You are free to call me Will."

You nodded. "okay will" you said.

Henry: "Okay then, i ll leave u two here , got some work to do, see ya Y/N!"    Henry goes off to his office.

              *silence*

William stares at u smirking..

William: " Well....welll..look how beautiful u are, we both are matching aren't we?"

You then notice tat both of you are wearing black and purple outfit..Your face turned bright red of embarrassment.

William: "Aww..isn't tat adorable.. okay now lets go sit some where and have a chat..how about you come to my office?" 

He then leads you to his office and you both sat down, there were 2 couches facing each other.You sat on one, while he sat on the other facing you. You decided to speak.

You: " So..umm hello! Mr.Afton...tell me more about yourself.."

William: " Oh please call me Will, and yes i would love to, I'm 20, unmarried, and as you know i am Henry's partner i.e the co-owner of this place." He said with his annoying signature grin plastered on his face.

Wait..what!? he's not married yet?! but...okay so i have more time....i should some how stop him from murdering the kids..

Y/N : "Oh..okay....Nice to meet you Will."  You extended you hand.

He shook it,while looking you up and down grinning, with lustful eyes...and said..

William: "Nice meeting you too..Beautiful"   You cheeks turned bright red, you turned your face trying not to look at him, but you could feel his piercing blue eyes on you...You cant help but blush."

THIS JERK..FLIRTING WITH ME ALREADY!? SHIT I FEEL LIKE PUNCHING HIS FACE.

He then walked up to you, leaning closer, you could feel his breath on you ears...

William: "Hope we'll have a wonderful time love.." 

You cant help but blush..You stood up, looking down..unable to meet with his eyes and said.

Y/N : "See ya later....W..WILL"  You rushed out of his office..while he laid down watching you run smirking. I'll make you mine...Y/N....

ARGGG WHAT THE HELL IS HIS PROBLEM, WHY IS HE LIKE THIS!? I AM NOT GONNA BACK DOWN I M GONNA SAVE THOSE KIDS LIVES..THANK GOODNESS I KNOW WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE...LETS PREPARE FOR IT!  AND CHANGE THE FATE!

You were determined to change the fate...will you be able to save all...?

**************************************************

A/N So..there it is 2nd chapter!...hope you all like it! please let me know you thoughts in the comments..See ya !

- love, Susan😘