CHAPTER 11: LETS GET GOING!

Readers Advised: There is some swearing in this chapter.

Italicized sentences indicate the thoughts of your mind.

Underlined italicized sentences indicated William 's thoughts.

**************************************

You finally acknowledged your feelings towards William. Your Uncle and William were busy planning out for the new pizzeria.They seemed to have planned for some new stuff as well.Charlie was really pleased about introducing new animatronics. As you already knew what is was gonna be, you were not as excited as others,but you really wanted to see them! At the same time horror seized you knew as these animatronics will be possessed by the souls of the 6 dead children. You had no idea how William's gonna kill them.You loved him,but you hate the fact when he acts like a psychopath. You really didn't know how to stop him this time...You stared at the ceiling blankly still lying on the bed.

*SIGH*

What the freaking hell am i supposed to do.... I have no idea....You picked you phone and stared at the screen. What the! It's 9 already! Aunt said uncle had some work for me to do, i guess it must be regarding the pizzeria.

You quickly brushed you teeth and went down stairs.

Charlotte: "Good Morning Y/N! Had a good sleep?" she winked , rolling her eyes to the other direction.

You tilted you head and saw William sitting on the couch reading newspaper.

SHIT NO! Your cheeks turned red, you started blushing CRAP! I WASN'T READY FOR THIS! your eyes met with his. You quickly turned away, you heard him chuckle.

Y/N: C'MON AUNT! It ain't funny! You pouted.

Charlotte:"I'm just kidding dear, okay now your Uncle wants to get you some where, so quickly get ready and have your breakfast, I've made pancakes!"

Y/N:"Okay Aunt give me 15 mins I'll be back".

Charlotte:"Take your time dear".

You muttered to yourself as you climbed up the stairs..1st I've to take a nice refreshing bath, 2nd i must put on a fantastic outfit! I'm really excited! Just then you were about to open the door a hand blocked you, You turned around and saw William.You jumped.

William:"Missed me?"He said with his signature grin on.

Y/N: "C'MON Will You scared the shit outta me!".

William:"Sorry love, but i couldn't help myself when i see you.." He looked down.

You then realized that the 1st two buttons of you night top was open and the curves of your bare breasts were visible, you quickly crossed your arms up hiding it.

Y/N:"William you perverted asshole!"

William:"Aww really? Your damm gorgeous babe, you really make me get excited."

You blushed turning away from him.

Y/N:"Okay now, I've to go bath and get ready, I don't wanna keep uncle waiting.."

William:"May i assist you in bath?" He grinned.

Y/N:"Heck no! " You couldn't help but bury you face in his chest, with embarrassment.

William:*Hugs* "Okay i was just kidding, come quickly you don't wanna make Henry cross do you?"

Y/N:"Wait..Isn't he the one taking me there?"

William:"No! I'm the one who's taking you there he's already in the place."

You gave a quick peck on his lips, Flashed a wide smile and said,

"I'll be right back Will!" You shut the door.

*dazed* Wha....What was that?....My heart is pounding..S...She just kissed me....!

He touched his lips..and grinned.It feels so good! I wish you could me mine forever..Y/N...

Back inside you were leaning on the door, you were going all crazy.

WHAT DID I JUST DO!? MY HEART'S BEATING SO FAST! The thought made you flush.

You tapped your cheeks on either side. Now i must focus on getting ready.

You had a nice relaxing bath. Now its time to pick an outfit!

You looked at your closet,searching for a perfect thing to wear then something caught you eye AHA!

This is exactly what i'm looking for! PERFECTO!

You wore it and took took a look in the mirror.

Wow grt! Now lets get going! (P.S THE PIC IS NOT MINE)

You got down, had the pancakes your aunt made for you and left.

Y/N:"Bye Aunt! See ya".

Charlotte:"Bye dear! Have a safe trip!" You gave her a hug.

You then went out. You saw a purple car, It was luxurious and pretty.William was waiting, tapping the steering wheel.

Y/N:"Did I make you wait so long?" He looked up and down at you.

William:"So you covered everything huh?"

You got sat next to him in the front.

Y/N:"What the hell William, It's Windy outside, Do you want me to become sick?"

William:"Okay,Okay whatever, Now lets get going."

I m really excited to see the pizzeria! Lets hope for the best!

You both hit the road!

******************************

A/N: HEY ALL! Hope you all had a nice week! i finally finished my tests! From now on I'll continue uploading! Hope you all enjoy it! Have a fabulous weekend! Plz don't mide the flaws. Until next time! BYEE!!

- Love Susan😸😸