CHAPTER 29: SMART ASS STRATEGY

Readers Advised: There is some swearing in this chapter.

Italicized sentences indicate the thoughts of your mind.

Underlined italicized sentences indicated William 's thoughts.

**************************************************

Ann came over and you had a lil chat...It made you feel better...But the thought of you being a fake one still tormented deep down in you consciousness....You didnt know what to do....The Next day was a council held for the upcoming Grand Theme Park, You were also invited to promote your ideas. You decided to prepare for it. Also, It was really a piece of cake for you, Being a mad Robotic genius in your previous life, You were thrilled and Excited to share your opinion. You already made up your mind..To establish a successful Robotic Empire in Collaboration with Afton Robotics...Though you haven't discussed with  William yet..You had this thought set up in your mind...

Okay now...Just one more year....Then I can get on with my plans!!! After Graduating from University!!!!! I can finally let my dreams come true... So now lets get started....Obiviously Ballora, Baby, Funtime freddy, Funtime Foxy....Hmmm...Oh and ENNARD!!! Man..He was always my least favourite animatronic ..He creeps me out, Maybe...I can GIVE HIM A GOOD LOOK!!!! 

You took you Note pad and wrote ENNARD....Oh wait..I cant just go ahead, What if Will has the same thing in mind......Lemme give him a call...

You called him , he picked up!

William: " Hey Hun! What's up?"

Y/N: "Hello Will, It just about tomorows meet..."

William: " Oh..You nervous? "*Chuckle*

Y/n: "No! I'm not, I just wanted to know whether you have any thing running in your mind."

William: "Well...I m just thinking about making Funtime versions of them..."

Oooops~ Thank goodness I called him, Well anyways its not surprising .as i know that its gonna happen anyways..

Y/n: "Oh I see! Can't wait to see it!!!"

William: "Wellll....I was wondering...Why dont you design them.....?"

Y/n: "Huh>?!!! WHAT!!??  MEEEE??!!"

William: "Yea..Why not? Your animatronic was amazing...I was indeed Impressed with your work love.."

Y/n: "Hehee Fine I'll do it! I would love to!"

William: "Okay then, do come up with your own ideas as well!! Cant wait to see you tomorrow!"

Y/n: "Yea me too! Bye!"

Haaa...~~~ Now I can bring up some new stuff as welll...What new animatronic shall i add?? You were Deep in thoughts....How about SPRING TRAP!! I mean a good version of it....Also every theme park as a Haunted house or something spooky! I might suggest that too!!! We can easily offord it by using the old parts and worn out stuff.... You scribbled and scribbled and scribbled...Until you saw you phone lit up..

Huh> What's that?  A text from an unknown no.? That's strange.....

You clicked on it and saw an image of William hugging another girl....WHAT! There's no way I'm believing that crap! I just called him a while ago...No this must some sort of trick and i guess its definitely Clara....

You took no notice of it and decided to block but suddenly you received a text...

~H e is not someone you think he is...Dont believe him, He already has a fiancé.